Page 25 of 58 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    Really , that would be crazy

You mean 50kb ?
    LOL!

I think that should be it, kb, NOT MB.
    Keep Rocking, Game On.....
    Lord Buddha's Way Is The Path To Freedom, Enlightenment & Bliss...

My Blog: http://thechroniclesofaki.wordpress.com

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by emil07 Log in to see links
    The maximum file size for avatars should be increased to 50 Mb.
    That is actually massive

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    That is actually massive
    LOL I now realize what I've said. Well, I thought of 50 Kb, not 50 Mb

..should I edit the post ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by emil07 Log in to see links
    LOL I now realize what I've said. Well, I thought of 50 Kb, not 50 Mb

..should I edit the post ?
    It depends if you can find a 50 mb avatar

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    It depends if you can find a 50 mb avatar
    If only I made a gif with a movie or somethin

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by amaway Log in to see links
    Please Post all your suggestions and idea's on what you would like to see or improved within Mobiles24 in here please.
    I would like to see IPL-2010 in this site...with 128*160 ...size...please add this game to compatible with my mobile..nokia 3500 classic...

7. Thumbs up

I could not stop laughing when I read the part about a 50MB avatar!! I know it was a mistype. She could have said 50GB or 50TB! whoa!!! its a life sized animated 20 to 50 minutes avatar! whhooa. Kinda like an animated billboard. lol
    Anyways.. I like the improvements that have been made. I think I had just joined as a new member when the stuff was improved or added. I like it! I like it!
    Also I think now that the improvements and updates have been done...some of these old suggestions or threads on suggestions from 2 years ago be removed. Do you mods generally do this on a regular basis already or what?
    :-)
    I read all the post on suggestions for the site. I learned a lot about this site from it. (like the REP buttons , etc that I did not notice that was mentioned)
    I disagree on the suggestions made on Moods and chats because this site isn't supposed to be a social network. I think the forums are good enough as it is!
    Keep up the good work!

8. Default

I disagree on those bulk uploaders and downloaders. Would take too much bandwidth ,etc and also would run out of things to do afterward if you did ALL that! Would quickly become bored. LOL

9. Default

I read the suggestion about a "PC24" part of Mobiles24.com for PC programs, etc. There are already other websites for that sort of thing for those who want it. Besides..might add confusion as to which download is for phones or a computer or even for MAC computer. PC programs, etc. are a lot bigger in size than the stuff for phones and would take up too much space on your website. Any of you members want to start a new website mainly for PC and be like Mobies24.com but for PCs and Macintosh computers, Be my guest! I would probably join it!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bhermance Log in to see links
    I disagree on those bulk uploaders and downloaders. Would take too much bandwidth ,etc and also would run out of things to do afterward if you did ALL that! Would quickly become bored. LOL
    I dont upload to amuse myself though. I upload to give members things to download...