Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lazyitus Log in to see links
    I know I've mentioned this before,but how about counting the posts in social groups to total post count?(I don't spend much time in lounge to just chat anymore because it's been taken over by word games)
    I asked that the admins too, but it cant be done because people would abuse that and just post to have a greater number of posts.

2. Default

Yeah apparently it would increase spam ,like this forum isn't full of random spam all over lounge and social groups already

3. Default

Yeah apparently it would increase spam ,like this forum isn't full of random spam all over lounge and social groups already
    Not all over the lounge no, that's what the forum mods are for. If we added a postcount they'd need to watch over the social groups as well, creating more workload for them.

I agree.
    Lounge could do with a tidy up i.m.o
    And like ive said before would look better and alot more organised if you had catogories . Then if you want play games you go to games and so on.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by James Log in to see links
    If we added a postcount they'd need to watch over the social groups as well, creating more workload for them.
    Fair point. You guys work hard and do a good job and I don't wanna make your job any harder(but if/when you do get enough people to keep an eye on social groups adding them to post counts would be cool)

But I also entirely agree with paul, splitting the lounge into categories would make it look a lot more organised and tidy.

6. Default

(but if/when you do get enough people to keep an eye on social groups adding them to post counts would be cool)
    Agreed

7. Default Ebooks

I would like to see a section Just for ebooks. It could be easier to find a book IF they are separated from the others software. Thanks

8. Default

Bulk Uploader

Quote Originally Posted by silverspoons Log in to see links
    Bulk Uploader
    Indeed.

That would help a lot.

10. Default

animated .GIF support ?

I have a few i could upload