Page 54 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gooddemon90 Log in to see links
    Does anyone got the pokemon leaf green/fire red.jar or pokemon emerald/sapphire/ruby.jar.................please sent the link or the games file to me(Warrior_ong96 @ hotmaill . com) or post it on here......thx^^

It's easy to find these game

2. Default

Will the tutorial in the beginning of this page work for a Blackberry Javelin? I guess the correct question would be if s60+ emulators, like the VBAgx work on Blackberry OS. If not, are there any emulators for BBs and/or tutorials on how to get GBA games running in a BB?

3. Default

Install vbag?
    Its for symbian only,right?My phone is not symbian..

Im searching for Java,do you have one?
    Thx!

Some more games

5. Unhappy Meboy games

are thr any yugioh , pokemon(other than the old versions) or zoids meboy games for se 240 x 320

thx

6. Default hi

Quote Originally Posted by mowjh31 Log in to see links
    are thr any yugioh , pokemon(other than the old versions) or zoids meboy games for se 240 x 320

thx
    hi i have( if you would like to try it). i modded it by myself and would appreciate comments on how to improve the game. its originally pokemon gold
    Attached Files Attached Files

7. Default

I've been looking for a hacked pokemon meboy. Thanks.I'll plus res if I like it.

8. Default

thx for the game

9. Default

do you have more??
    i like it

Default Hey

Please convert GTA 2 into a jar 240x320 and email me the link to hataz123(at)gmail(.)com if you do ill post a nintendo ds jar file