Page 77 of 84 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast
  1. Default in a big mess

hey buddy,i m totally ******,i ll be dead if i cant get pdf or ebook reader for my nokia X2-00.i have tried like hell in past days now i m crashed.so plz HELP ME.

2. Default Bible & Dictionary

Pls i need a bible & dictionary that i can save on my memory card and view it offline on my Samsung C5152 phone. The bible i downloaded went to applications. Thanks in advance.

3. Default

hey shadow,can u help me wit fullscreen touchscreen apps and games 4 my samsung ultratouch s8300....thanx,u d best

4. Default hiiii

anyone has a java application that can help hide sms messages for nokia C3-00

5. Default World Clock with Summer Time

We have family in Canada, Australia and New Zealand, and we live in UK. The World Clocks I have found that run on a Nokia 6303 assume a 12 hour time difference with NZ, but in reality the difference is only 12 hrs in March and October. The rest of the year is either 11 or 13 hours.

The reason is that as we go on to Summer Time, they come off, so the difference drops by one hour. In our autumn (October) they go on to DST 1st Oct, increasing the difference to 12 hours, then towards the end of the month we go to Winter Time, and the difference becomes 13 hours. The same (in reverse) happens in March.

Has anyone developed an clock that can deal with both hemispheres of the world?

Peter

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by savyo747 Log in to see links
    anyone has a java application that can help hide sms messages for nokia C3-00
    Well , there is no such application for hiding sms for java phones.
    But I can suggest you an alternative :
    http://www.mobiles24.com/downloads/s...-111-funsms_55
    Just read the description , you may find it useful for your purpose .

7. Default

mujhay nokia 2700c ki urdu dictionary java appliction chain ...........plz

8. Default Need Voice Changer for Nokia 2690

Please help me. I badly need the voice changer application of Nokia 2690. I promised someone. Plz plz plz!!!

9. Default sms zipper

do you have an activation code for sms zipper?

10. Default

Hello.I have an xperia x10 mini pro.I can get onto Pogo games site but the games will not play.Very grateful for any help.