Page 394 of 1577 FirstFirst ... 2943443843923933943953964044444948941394 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,940 of 15764

Freaky stuff.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links

Freaky stuff.
    I have never before lowered myself to sarcasm, so it won't start now.

hang on wth am i doing?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by the_dead_man Log in to see links

hang on wth am i doing?
    I don't know, but my brain hurts....

5. Default

I see...my memory races at speeds hundred degrees and my soul bleeds..devil must've planted the seed..

devil must've planted the seed..
    I didn't know the devil is

7. Default

I have never before lowered myself to sarcasm, so it won't start now.
    The memories I keep are from a time like then, I put them on paper so i can come back to them. Someday I'm hoping to close my eyes and pretend that this crumpled up paper can be perfect again,but a little piece of paper with a picture drawn, floats on down the street till the wind is gone. The memory now is like the picture was then, when the paper's crumpled up it can't be perfect again

8. Default

that's not good

Quote Originally Posted by James Log in to see links
    The memories I keep are from a time like then, I put them on paper so i can come back to them. Someday I'm hoping to close my eyes and pretend that this crumpled up paper can be perfect again,but a little piece of paper with a picture drawn, floats on down the street till the wind is gone. The memory now is like the picture was then, when the paper's crumpled up it can't be perfect again
    Ah Crap!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by James Log in to see links