Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Exclamation Respecting Senior Members

Hi People! How are u?

This goes out to everyone here at the Mobiles24 community. If u have at least a little time to spare to pay attention to this post, please do.....

Well, the thing is this.....Recently many of us have seen how disputes have occurred between certain members. Some of these members (most of them SENIOR) make attacks at other members (also SENIOR) COMPARING the contributions that they have to the gallery & the number of posts they have posted.

MOST of the SENIOR members (except a few) are very helpful but there are many incidents where other members (SENIOR & JUNIOR both) reply to these helpful hints in an OFFENSIVE manner using ABUSIVE language.

Mobiles24 is supposed to be a place where people gather, share stuff & socialize whereas at present we’re doing the exact opposite. IS THIS WHAT WE WANT??

So my advice is this…..

SENIOR MEMBERS, no matter how others try to pull u in for a fight about the number of contributions u have made or anything else, don’t get mad. PAY NO ATTENTION TO THEM & IGNORE THEM COMPLETELY. WE users know who is RIGHT & who is WRONG, who has done a GREAT CONTRIBUTIONS to the community & who has NOT. WE also know the difference between REAL CONTRIBUTERS & MERE BOAST’S.

JUNIOR MEMBERS, do not insult others. (Especially SENIORS) MOST of them are doing their very best to help us out so even if they FAIL to come up with your requests or any other help, THANK them rather than INSULTING & OFFENDING them.

Do not demand things from ADMINS & MODERATORS. These guys are trying really hard to please us so HAVE A HEART people, REQUEST things from them rather than DEMANDING.

I know that I’m a Junior member & I’m much, much younger than most of u. U guys may be thinking things like “Who are WE to take advice from HIM” & “WHO cares about this junior member.” It’s OK. Think what u wanna think but I hope there’s at least a FEW who will think more about this matter.

I hope I haven’t insulted or annoyed any one of u. If I did, please forgive me because I had no intension in doing so. I JUST WANTED TO HELP.

Thanx a lot for your time & have a nice day.

Keep Rocking, Word On…..

2. Default

Yes, you are absolutely right, thats why i try my best to stop all fights.Hope the others see what you wrote.

3. Default

did a mod or admin ask you to write this? or did you do it out of your own accord? anyway, nice work.

Quote Originally Posted by gooblaster Log in to see links
    did a mod or admin ask you to write this? or did you do it out of your own accord? anyway, nice work.
    I wrote this on my own accord.

Keep Rocking, Word On.....

Unhappy

It looks like people are so busy these days that they dont even have time to read a post & reply..

Or is it just because I'm a JUNIOR MEMBER that others are ignoring me??

Keep Rocking, Word On.....

6. Cool Yep!!

Your right; no more fight; senior's!!!

Hope others will read this as well.
    Keep Rocking, Game On.....
    Lord Buddha's Way Is The Path To Freedom, Enlightenment & Bliss...

My Blog: http://thechroniclesofaki.wordpress.com

8. Default

Ive joined this forum like 3 weeks ago (my original join is september 2007 when i wanted to download a game but didnt now about a forum).And at all these times i dont think anyone except 1 has ofended me how my mobile game list s**ks.

Seriosly its no big deal who has more rep or rp,just have fun!

9. Default

Even I am here for peace people

10. Default

acc to u,as u said kidrapper..i dont think the senior members show a thing called attitude towards junior members..but they are always ready to help when needed..