Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Blocking numbers from calling/texting my w580i?

Is there any applications that can block certain numbers from calling/texting me? if so, i realllly need one.

thanks

2. Default

well in the phone u can find in options then go calls then go divert calls clik voice call or others then choose 1 of the optionss : divert always / when busy/not reachable/no reply

clik 1 of thos then type in one of the number sadly i tik only can block 1 num

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by revojake Log in to see links
    Is there any applications that can block certain numbers from calling/texting me? if so, i realllly need one.

thanks
    Ya there is one software that can solve ur problem so easily it is named as "Blacklist". By downloading it into ur phone u can blacklist the people from whom u don't want to receive calls.and this software is compitable with sonyericsson phones.

4. Default

You can use the Whitelist to Blacklist patch.

5. Default

are there any programs like thise that can be used on a nokia 6300 and sony ericson c902?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by arg85 Log in to see links
    are there any programs like thise that can be used on a nokia 6300 and sony ericson c902?
    ya i mentioned above the blacklist software works well with sonyeriscsson phones but not work with 6300 nokia.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by battuji Log in to see links
    ya i mentioned above the blacklist software works well with sonyeriscsson phones but not work with 6300 nokia.
    whats that software called?

Quote Originally Posted by nisx91 Log in to see links
    whats that software called?
    That software name itself is BLACKLIST, don't get confused... and this software is inbuilt in Se's. just check out ur phone.
    Last edited by battuji; 06-09-2008 at 03:00 PM.

9. Default

where can i download this blacklist application? i also have a c902

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by battuji Log in to see links
    That software name itself is BLACKLIST, don't get confused... and this software is inbuilt in Se's. just check out ur phone.
    Can't see it in my K550