Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
  1. Default trouble downloading

hi can anyone help me.. im trying to download free ebooks. but i cant download one.. theres always an error please help me....

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by portiasofia12 Log in to see links
    hi can anyone help me.. im trying to download free ebooks. but i cant download one.. theres always an error please help me....
    does your phone support it what phone u got

3. Default

I have an LG Xenon, I read about how the files have to be under 300KB for me to use them as ring tones. I have converted the files to sizes like 213KB, go to upload them, and they come up as being 318KB, and I STILL can't use them as ringtones. This is getting ridiculous.

4. Default

LG Rumor Touch with Virgin Mobile - Error message, "The content type of the page you are trying to view is not accepted by your handset." Thx!

5. Default Pantech impact

I have pantech impact. I can download but cannot set as ringtone...help please

6. Default Setting as ringtone

check if u can send the mp3 to another phone via any means. If u succeed then try moving the tone to user profile. I think from there u can set it to ring tone if the problem persists u can send me a message where i can give other ideas

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by portiasofia12 Log in to see links
    Does ur phone have e book folder as default. Try and make sure u havn 't filled your phone memory to capacity. Create a folder e book in ur mem card and set your downloded programmes to the mem card. Yet more find about the format code on ur phone: UTF8, ASCII, or European codes

8. Default Problem downloading

I have a Samsung A117with AT&T, & the error message is "unsupported content type". I also tried to download a screensaver & the error message is " content is too large" I seen where this particular was downloaded 120+ times. so why can't I downloaded it? Thanks for the help

9. Question Download Help

i'm new 2 all this downloading as my previos phone was from stoneage so please b gentle with me!my prob is when i click download 2 my pc ringtone previws but then it's not in my pc's media player how do i do it?

10. Default ringtone download

I'm having problems downloading the ringtones. Can someone help with this?