1. Exclamation Warning: Ama Go Green (games)

I had no problem downloading before until I downloaded AMA GO GREEN under games. God! After downloading it and tried to play it, my phone shuts off. When I turned back on my phone I saw that all my downloaded games become double and when I tried to delete the copies the operation failed. I could not play them nor delete them. There's a bug in that game!!!! Now I can't use my phone because it's not working properly now.

2. Default

its drastic but you can always do a factory reset :s it might remove all custom files so backup what you want via bluetooth or memory card.

u can just reformat ur memory card...

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by irenecraig Log in to see links
    I had no problem downloading before until I downloaded AMA GO GREEN under games. God! After downloading it and tried to play it, my phone shuts off. When I turned back on my phone I saw that all my downloaded games become double and when I tried to delete the copies the operation failed. I could not play them nor delete them. There's a bug in that game!!!! Now I can't use my phone because it's not working properly now.
    I think theres no need to "warn" people against AMA games - it seems like only your phone is reacting badly to them - I've never had such a problem on my phone with these games.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by axlbim Log in to see links
    u can just reformat ur memory card...
    i dont know if that would help because they havn't specified their phone. (eg:/ on some samsung you have to install a game, it wont run from a memory card)

Quote Originally Posted by phantom69 Log in to see links
    i dont know if that would help because they havn't specified their phone. (eg:/ on some samsung you have to install a game, it wont run from a memory card)
    reformat the phone!!

7. Default

hey, i tried dat b4,,well, theyr ryt, u have to reformat ur fone, and it isnt about the AMA program,.,.its wen ur fones internal memory is actualy ful, yet wen u check in your memory info, it still has a lot of xtra MB,.

.,i think the solution is to use memory.'charness', i forgot the name, but its in the applications here in M24,,.problem is, i dont think it is compatible with SE fones,.,

,by the way, it cost me about P500, thats $10, i think,.im not xure., really,.,.

8. Thumbs up whew!!!

Thanks! That's what I did but it took me 1 day to correct evrything. I just can't figure out why when I reformatted my MC once, the titles of the games were still there and I have to click the "clean up games" and the "format ms" over and over and over again so I could completely delete everything. But anyway, atleast now I can use my phone again. THANKS 2 EVERY1 WHO TRIED TO HELP ME!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by irenecraig Log in to see links
    Thanks! That's what I did but it took me 1 day to correct evrything. I just can't figure out why when I reformatted my MC once, the titles of the games were still there and I have to click the "clean up games" and the "format ms" over and over and over again so I could completely delete everything. But anyway, atleast now I can use my phone again. THANKS 2 EVERY1 WHO TRIED TO HELP ME!!!!)
    how about taking ur phone to a care center..

10. Default

Thanks 4 the advice. I bought my phone in SE shop in a leading department store here in the phils. and it's brand new. Im using it 4 less than a 1 year only and my first time to download games was just recently. I don't think there's really a big...main...problem on that phone since it's really brand new when I got it.