0 RP

Country
    Finland
    Thanks

Default Conctact page error, delete my account

Pressing "send your message" on the contact form (http://www.mobiles24.co/contact) results in an error:

Call to undefined function mysql_escape_string() on line 20 in /home/mob24/public_html/live-contact.php
    #0 {main}
    Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_escape_string() on line 20 in /home/mob24/public_html/live-contact.php in [path]/vb/vb.php on line 286

I wanted to request you to delete my account, so please delete my account, thank you.
    1 person liked this post: tinettevirg

0 RP

Country
    Australia
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pilosus View Post
    Pressing "send your message" on the contact form (http://www.mobiles24.co/contact) results in an error:

Call to undefined function mysql_escape_string() on line 20 in /home/mob24/public_html/live-contact.php
    #0 {main}
    Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_escape_string() on line 20 in /home/mob24/public_html/live-contact.php in [path]/vb/vb.php on line 286

I wanted to request you to delete my account, so please delete my account, thank you.
    I sent you a message, working now

0 RP

Country
    Finland
    Thanks

I am talking about the support contact page, not personal messages. The contact page still gives the same error.

Administrator
    9,265 RP
    Contributor Ringtone Contributor Top Forum Writer Popular Downloads (Silver) High Rating (Bronze) Liked (Bronze) Thanked (Bronze)
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Sorry for the delay, we have now resolved this.

Thanks