The first dance is one of the most touching moments of the wedding ceremony, which the newlyweds and their guests will keep as a treasure for many years. Together with the parents' speech for the young, cutting the cake and dancing the father with the daughter-bride, circling the newlyweds around the dance floor is something that everyone will remember and be captured by all the cameras.

But whichLog in to see links is better to choose to bring this pictorial moment to perfection? This is the dilemma of many couples at the planning stage of the wedding - to find a motive that is understandable to both, under which it is easy to dance.

Perhaps this is not surprising, but the top positions have recently been taken by Ed Thiran's composition Thinking out Loud. Even in the Log in to see links. The very romantic composition of John Legend all of me, which the singer wrote specifically for his beloved Chrissie Tygen, also occupies a leading position in the list of preferences.The Log in to see links in the playlist that choose for the first dance

*゚✼.*.。✼..。*゚✼ *゚✼.*.。✼..。*゚✼*゚✼.*.。✼..。*゚✼*゚✼.*.。✼..。*゚✼*゚✼.*.。✼ ..。*゚✼*゚✼.*.。✼..。*゚✼*゚✼.*.。✼..。*゚✼*゚✼.*.。✼..。*

Ed Sheeran – Thinking Out Loud
John Legend – All Of Me
Lonestar — Amazed
Ellie Goulding – How Long Will I Love You
Take That – Rule The World
Take That – Greatest Day
Christina Perri – A Thousand Years
Ellie Goulding – Love Me Like You Do
Harry Connick Jr. – It Had To Be You
Aerosmith – I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing
Lionel Richie and Diana Ross – Endless Love
Shania Twain – From This Moment On