Log in to see links? ? If you answered "yes" to these two questions, you will have to choose, one day or another, the music for your wedding, for the reception or for the evening. Log in to see links.
The classics

Of course, there is the inevitable bridal walk. Imagine yourself in the arms of your partner, walking on the accents of Songe a summer night op. 61, by Felix Mendelssohn. At that moment, you will be, without a doubt, the most beautiful woman in the world.

Other wedding classics include Richard Wagner's opera Chorus Lohengrin, act III, scene 1. A little less traditional, but it will thrill all your relatives and friends.

If you want to surprise your guests, opt for Grand Final, an excerpt from In Held -twas In I that you will find on the album Procol Harum Live with the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra. A little more than three minutes of pure enchantment with piano, symphonic orchestra, electric guitar and choir (The Da Camera Singers).

Failing to find the first three suggestions, the second movement of the well-known Eine kleine Nachtmusik (Small Night Music), signed Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart or the Concerto No. 2 in G minor, op. 8, RV 315, better known by the name of the Summer, an excerpt from Antonio Vivaldi's Four Seasons, will enchant you.
The most beautiful French songs

Many authors and performers have written and sung love in every way. One suspects, when it comes time to choose a few Log in to see links, the repertoire is very vast. A golden rule applies: choose the ones you prefer, the ones that mean something to you and your partner. Here are some suggestions, however, to make things easier for you.

1. A chance we have, Jean-Pierre Ferland: one of Log in to see links. To consume without moderation.

2. I'm going to love you from Michel Sardou: maybe a little quetaine for some, but how to override this promise of the heart ...
I will love you
As we have never loved you.
Further than your dreams have imagined.

3. - 4. Francis Cabrel has written wonderful texts for lovers. Not surprising that two of his pieces are on the list of the most beautiful love songs. I love it to die and I loved you, I love you and I will love you remain two songs almost unavoidable. If you like excerpts in show, the versions of the triple album Double Tour are particularly well felt.

5. Another must-see song: Hymn to love. Log in to see links, but the interpretations of Edith Piaf and Gerry Boulet (Offenbach in fusion) are particularly moving.

6. This golden ring, Georges Guétary. Quetaine and retro, but the text speaks for itself.
This golden ring

Will chase our hearts with a roaring joy

When you get that golden ring on your finger.

7. Secret Trails, by Richard Séguin. The version of his album Solo is particularly interesting. Again, listen without moderation.

8. Since the first day, interpreted by Isabelle Boulay, for the amateurs of this interpreter of Bas-Saint-Laurent. Meaningful words that will probably illustrate the love you feel from the first day.

9. What would I be without you? of Jean Ferrat, on a wonderful poem signed Louis Aragon. We miss the words before the sublime expression of noble feelings.

10. Love still exists: the words of Luc Plamondon in the mouth of Celine Dion. Let's bet that you already thought about it!
And the English charts

Again, the list can not be exhaustive. Log in to see links, but some stand out because of their sometimes dramatic, sometimes sensual intensity.

1. Color my World from Chicago, an excerpt from Ballet for a Girl in Buchannon.Log in to see links. The version offered on the album Live at Canergie Hall, filled with intensity, will give you chills.

2. You Are So Beautiful, performed by Joe Cocker. On each version, and there are several, the British interpreter knows how to add the necessary intensity. If the applause does not bother you, the version on the album Nightmoves is particularly interesting.

3. In the same vein, Eric Clapton's Wonderful Tonight, on the album 24 Nights. More than nine minutes of total enchantment: singers, languorous guitar and bonus string instruments.

4. The ex-Beatles John Lennon has written Log in to see links. For lovers, Love is all right. A version offered in Signature Box, played on guitar, is particularly well-received.