Wake Me Up Asuna v1.2.14
Requirements: Android 2.2 or higher
Overview:

“Wake Me Up Asuna” is a popular, high-tech app featured in the media in which a character cheerfully wakes you up in the morning, tells you the weather and your fortune, and reminds you of your schedule for the day (just as a spouse would do!?). This dream app has been made possible through the use of a number of cutting-edge technologies, such as Sony's interactive technology, the latest voice synthesis technology, and animation technology that brings animated characters to life.

The first edition of “Wake Me Up...”series features Asuna from “Sword Art Online”.
Waking up to Asuna's voice, being reminded of taking out the garbage and choosing what to wear... “Wake Me Up Asuna” will make your mornings lively.“Take care and have a good day!”, Asuna's sweet words will definitely make you feel as if she is your wife!
*CAUTION: Asuna can only speak Japanese.
*CAUTION: English Language Support Add-on must be purchased separately.
*CAUTION: Device models those we received problem report are listed at latter part of this page. Please read this page carefully.
●Amazing Point 1: Fantastic! The character reads your name and information in her sweet voice!
Combining the latest technology*2 and a huge database of voice actress Haruka Tomatsu's voice recordings, we are able to reproduce Asuna's voice. Asuna will provide you a variety of information in her own sweet voice.

Download Instructions: