1. Default [Free] room.me - Smart Roommate Finder

Hey there,

We were hoping to get some reviews on our android app. We hope you think it's as dope as we think it is.

In short, this is what we do:

Discover the smart way to find rooms for rent and roommates in California. We use a matching algorithm to quickly connect compatible roommates.

By answering our matching questions about lifestyle and shared housing habits, you teach the algorithm what’s important to you when it comes to living with roommates. Based on your answers we show you only rooms for rent matching your personal criteria.

2. Default

It is only available for California? so we can not use it, as we are not from California. Make it for world wide, so every one can have it

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TiarnanPhilo Log in to see links
    It is only available for California? so we can not use it, as we are not from California. Make it for world wide, so every one can have it

Yeah, we are working hard to expand more. Thanks for the feedback though

If you look at just the app itself, how is it? It terms of functionality and such. Any suggestions or feedback would be great guys.

4. Default

The app it self is good, i have not seen so much as it was not in my area. Do it have chat options so that we can connect with the other person easily?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TiarnanPhilo Log in to see links
    The app it self is good, i have not seen so much as it was not in my area. Do it have chat options so that we can connect with the other person easily?
    Hey again! Yeah you can, all you have to do is tap on a user's profile and tap the "Send Message" button to start chatting.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ktang24 Log in to see links
    Hey again! Yeah you can, all you have to do is tap on a user's profile and tap the "Send Message" button to start chatting.
    Okay thanks for the quick replay, i have found it. nice app. Good concept. But make it for worldwide.