Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Name changed in our gallery

We need some games title with new updates changed.

Example:

9 Innings: 2013 Pro Baseball is called, 9 Innings: 2014 Pro Baseball.

I had tried to upload the 2014 version, but it had taken to to the 2013 old version.

Is there a way to update new name versions?

Again we need to change the title to be correctly updated, because app names are continually changing and our members will not be searching for old version app names, but they would be searching the new apps, games on Google Search Engine

All-In-One Toolbox (21+ Tools) is the the same file as All-In-One Toolbox (29 Tools)

All-In-One Toolbox (21+ Tools)
    http://www.mobiles24.com/downloads/s...olbox_21_tools

Same file with updated app name All-In-One Toolbox (29 Tools)
    Last edited by Michelle; 01-09-2014 at 10:42 PM.

When trying to upload a file in our gallery, but it gives an error message, telling me the file has already been uploaded. but the app is in a different name in our galley

I am trying to upload new name, "DU Speed Booster (Antivirus)" after using Searching...

Old name
    DU Speed Booster (Cleaner)

Please fix the problem
    Last edited by Michelle; 24-09-2014 at 03:26 PM.

There must be something to fix this issue, Mark

Dev change their file names very often, Mobiles24 needs to catch up

Mobiles24 Gallery:
    Lync 2013
    http://www.mobiles24.co/downloads/s/...-294-lync_2013

Google Play Store:
    Skype for Business for Android

These two ^^^ are the same file...

If the developer changed the files name then it is not the same file anymore , it is actually a different built.

The Google Play link You provided indicates it is Lync 2015.

The file within Mobiles24's Gallery can not be updated if the never version isn't being uploaded.

I don't see any issue that needs be fixed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm Log in to see links
    If the developer changed the files name then it is not the same file anymore , it is actually a different built.

The Google Play link You provided indicates it is Lync 2015.

The file within Mobiles24's Gallery can not be updated if the never version isn't being uploaded.

I don't see any issue that needs be fixed!

Has anyone thought maybe it's M24 Gallery Search that needs be more effectively?

The Gallery search relies on correctly entered file names and proper search tags!

The search tags usually get neglected by uploaders and a Gallery Moderator will add search tags that come to mind at the time of validation.
    A Moderator could search Google for similarities of apps, but it would be a very time consuming repetitive task.

For example: I have no idea what "Lync 2013" is as a app, I don't use it at all and never encountered it until You mentioned it - how and why should I know it is related to "Lync 2015" if I didn't know such a version exists as well.

Also, constantly editing search tags isn't really an option.
    I try to edit, expand and equalize search tags whenever I realize a newly uploaded app is similar to another - but it is a endless loop as newer or similar versions of an app get added to the Gallery on a regular basis.

Lets not blow this out of water, especially considering that the app You gave as an example has been downloaded mere 3 times to date.

Enjoy the Gallery and Forum and be grateful for it!

Thank You for Your support.

The Gallery search relies on correctly entered file names and proper search tags!

The search tags usually get neglected by uploaders and a Gallery Moderator will add search tags that come to mind at the time of validation.
    A Moderator could search Google for similarities of apps, but it would be a very time consuming repetitive task.

For example: I have no idea what "Lync 2013" is as a app, I don't use it at all and never encountered it until You mentioned it - how and why should I know it is related to "Lync 2015" if I didn't know such a version exists as well.

Also, constantly editing search tags isn't really an option.
    I try to edit, expand and equalize search tags whenever I realize a newly uploaded app is similar to another - but it is a endless loop as newer or similar versions of an app get added to the Gallery on a regular basis.

Lets not blow this out of water, especially considering that the app You gave as an example has been downloaded mere 3 times to date.

Enjoy the Gallery and Forum and be grateful for it!

Thank You for Your support.

Have you thought.. maybe it has only been downloaded three times, cause most members can not find it in our gallery, Wilhelm smh

I had no troubles locating it at all!

search Lync.JPG
    search Skype.jpg

The way I see it the Gallery search works perfectly fine.

It hasn't been downloaded many times because it is an outdated version yet it got uploaded recently!

The Gallery can not read everybody's mind, one will find what one are looking for if one knows how to look for it.

Lets put this to rest, shall we!

I had no troubles locating it at all!

search Lync.JPG
    search Skype.jpg

The way I see it the Gallery search works perfectly fine.

It hasn't been downloaded many times because it is an outdated version yet it got uploaded recently!

The Gallery can not read everybody's mind, one will find what one are looking for if one knows how to look for it.

Lets put this to rest, shall we!

I didn't know and I am sure many members also feels the same, that Skype for Business for Android and Lync 2013 are the same file.
    Not everybody knows these thing, Wilhelm