Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalDreamer Log in to see links
    Because it uses to much memory. Ur RAM memory = to ur free phone memory (at newer sony ericsson phones), but mostly they use 1mb memory... So if u have lot's of games, it will use more memory to access them.
    indeed....

Quote Originally Posted by the_dead_man Log in to see links
    indeed....
    you know you can put nes files in file other on cellphone so it wouldn't take much ram
    in that way you can have tons of them without crashing application just use open then go if nes roms are on phone go to c:
    but if they are on memory card then go on e:
    then open them there and save state and you can play it

3. Default GBA emulator for SE

Does anyone know if there exists a GBA emulator for sony ericsson? I have SE W660, my phone hasn't Symbian on it. The VirtualGBA program runs only on Symbian phones, is there any emulator that I can use on my phone? Thx

4. Default

there's one called MeBoy...

[Linking to competing and/or commercial websites are strictly forbidden]

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mikeel Log in to see links
    there's one called MeBoy...

[Linking to competing and/or commercial websites are strictly forbidden]
    thats the old gameboy emulator hes asking for gameboy advance

6. Default

Nescube runs pretty poorly on my nokia 6131.. is that normal? Or is there a way to make it a bit smoother? Without frame skipping i get like 6 fps in games and that is not playable :/ (with framskipping it just get a lot chopoier thus unplayable again)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Shamb Log in to see links
    Nescube runs pretty poorly on my nokia 6131.. is that normal? Or is there a way to make it a bit smoother? Without frame skipping i get like 6 fps in games and that is not playable :/ (with framskipping it just get a lot chopoier thus unplayable again)
    It's pretty much like that on all phones.

8. Default

ive used the meboy before on my sony ericsson z55oi and my god does it lag. does meboy lag anybody elses phone?

EDIT: oh its pretty much like that on all phones? OK

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by t-mac2008 Log in to see links
    you know you can put nes files in file other on cellphone so it wouldn't take much ram
    in that way you can have tons of them without crashing application just use open then go if nes roms are on phone go to c:
    but if they are on memory card then go on e:
    then open them there and save state and you can play it

Im New To All The Meboy And Nescube Games For Cell Phones And I Was Wondering If You Could Inform Me On How To Use Them.

I Have A Few Meboy Games From The Gallery But They Slow My Phone Down Alot, Could You Also Explain What I Need To Install These Games Onto My Phone And What The Meboybuilder Is Supposed To Do.

Thank You In Advance

10. Default

i use meboy for pokemon the frame is like 50~60 fps.
    but when entering a map/building/encountering monsters/animation of monster it slowed down to like 7~17fps.

im using SE w660i