Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by nisx91 Log in to see links
    Rowling won't give you a kiss if you start selling duplicate Harry Potter's with her name on it
    We're not talking about multi-million pounds books. We are talking about themes that were done for fun, last time i looked you do not get paid '£1 Million' for making a theme!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cornet1994 Log in to see links
    We're not talking about multi-million pounds books. We are talking about themes that were done for fun, last time i looked you do not get paid '£1 Million' for making a theme!
    I know that
    just trying to say that nobody likes to see their work being used against their wishes, whether you get a little mention of your name or not

In my view, themes should not be taken and uploaded elsewhere without permission from the author. I've had many experiences where this happened to me (8 years ago mind), with monophonic ringtones and it's not pleasant to see your work used (or in my case, occasionally sold) elsewhere, especially where no credit is given.

If anyone registers on Mobiles24.com with the sole intention of leeching themes and content in general for other websites, that person will be permanently banned.

4. Question

Well if thats you decision, thats fine by me. After all it isn't my website. But what do you except people to do, they're going to find common videos, wallpapers, themes, and even you lot find wallpapers for your themes, surely that is copying as well ?

5. Default

I wonder why they have a website like this when people say that i will not download items from it??
    I don't understand i thought it was OK to download games,themes etc. If it isn't a pirate copy.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dannex100 Log in to see links
    I wonder why they have a website like this when people say that i will not download items from it??
    I don't understand i thought it was OK to download games,themes etc. If it isn't a pirate copy.
    that's not what this is about...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dannex100 Log in to see links
    are you a pirate?

This thread has gone on long enough, so it's now closed.