0 RP
    Country
    Austria
    Thanks

Default icloud / itunes problem on iphone 5s - HELP PLEASE

hello out there!
    So - let me tell you the story of the problem:
    I had an iphone 4 - my work email address was attached to the German itunes account and my gmail address to the Austrian itunes account. My gmail address was also connected to my icloud account.
    NOW - i upgraded to an iphone 5s.
    I wanted to delete my work email address and its connection with the German itunes store - that didnt work?
    My icloud is going crazy as its prompting me for passwords from the work address and the gmail address and the passwords arent working...
    I am also unable to delete an itunes account - which i think would actually be the easiest solution of all.... any ideas?

0 RP
    Country
    Ireland
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 24nomore View Post
    hello out there!
    So - let me tell you the story of the problem:
    I had an iphone 4 - my work email address was attached to the German itunes account and my gmail address to the Austrian itunes account. My gmail address was also connected to my icloud account.
    NOW - i upgraded to an iphone 5s.
    I wanted to delete my work email address and its connection with the German itunes store - that didnt work?
    My icloud is going crazy as its prompting me for passwords from the work address and the gmail address and the passwords arent working...
    I am also unable to delete an itunes account - which i think would actually be the easiest solution of all.... any ideas?
    I would suggest restoring the phone and setting up a new iTunes account. If that is not possible then restore the device and try logging in with the iTunes account you want to use like your German one or the Australian one. There is also a setting in iTunes to change the location of the account if that is the problem. From reading your post I'm quite unsure of what the issue is. Are you using the German or Australian account? And what is your location? Can you also post a screenshot of the prompt?
    Like my post? Press the button!!

0 RP

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Default icloud / itunes problem on iphone 5s - HELP PLEASE

Hi,
    The best problem which I think will work is simply restoring the iPhone and after that setting the new iTunes account. Even you can change the location from iTunes setting if the location is a problem. This is the only option which I think is the best. Furthermore, for restoring all data, you can use iOS Backup and Restore program. This will help you restore your crucial data from any iPhone.
    1 person liked this post: tinettevirg