View Poll Results: Do You Like This Thread

Voters
1174. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah Itz Cool Keep It Up

1,060 90.29%
  • Nah Dis Thread Stinkz

114 9.71%
Page 926 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 42682687691692492592692792893697610261426 ... LastLast
Results 9,251 to 9,260 of 15336
  1. Default

FunFair Games 12 Pack (135kb)

2. Default

AMF Bowling Deluxe 2D (123kb)

3. Default

Game Requests =] Lol

4. Default

thanks for AMERICAN PIE!

5. Default please ...!! Bomberman Multiplayer 128x160

someone know "bomberman multiplayer with bluetooth" if know please give me the link resolution for 128x160 .. thanks..

6. Default My turn to make a request :D

Ahoy folks!

Time for me to make a request, i s'pose.
    I'll try to get as close as possible to exactly which kinds of games i want:

Screen Size
    : 240x320

Symbian: No.

Genre: RPG or FPS preferred (By FPS, i'd really like games like Counter Attack & Counter Strike Micro. Also, as close to the graphics as possible. Maybe better? Thanks )

Earlier games I liked:
    Elven Chronicles, Heroes Lore, Counter Strike Micro, Deep Abyss, Galaxy on Fire, Opposite Lock, Fatal Force, Blades & Magic.

Games not wanted:
    Orcs & Elves, Baldurs Gate, Maplestory (Unless you manage to find MS Handyworld in english), Saints Row 2 (As it's not able to play on my phone).

Other notes:
    Any publisher will be accepted, as i realized that my narrow-sighted aiming for only Fishlabs & Gameloft games caused me to lose a lot of wonderful games on the run.

Also, i'd really appreciate Bluetooth games (Both RPG, FPS and other shooters like Fatal Force). I tried CS: Micro, but for some reason the one in the gallery (CS AG or whatever it's called) just doesn't seem to work. Sad, as i have a lot of friends who'd love to have something to do, during school, when we have substitute teachers

- I hope you can come up with something for me.

Thanks in advance,
    Killer1993

7. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by matrix_spys Log in to see links
    Can you Please wait for some days, i will Surely upload your required game...
    Sorry for taking some days
    Ok no problem,take your time...

8. Default

i think you can find them if u use SEARCH.

9. Default

The whole problem is that i do not exactly know what i am looking for - Hoping you guys can figure out from my request - Already tried search strings like "Games like Counter strike micro", "games like heroes lore" 'n' that kind of stuff.

No luck, sadly.

10. Default Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood

i didnt read all the pages of this thread (and guess why :S)

then, i ddont know if u posted it before but here it goes,

do u have Brothers In Arms: Earned In Blood 3D

for 240*320, SE w910i

thx man, u rock