Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool New: Mobiles24.com Mobile Site now fully functional!

Hey all, I'm very pleased to announce our new mobile/smartphone site is now fully functional.

From today, when you visit Mobiles24.com via your mobile you will be automatically served the mobile site. We're still working on making all of the website available on mobile but the most important sections have been implemented; download, search, forum etc.

We had planned to make device detection automatic upon visiting the mobile site, but it's still a little unstable. For now you will need to select your device manually.

If you find any bugs, I'd really appreciate it if you could let us know. Likewise, we would be grateful for any feedback!

Excellent work as usual

Great work again.

Not been on mobile yet will check it soon

I can not select or Search my mobile phone model, Nokia N8-00

The System does not recognize my phone
    Last edited by Michelle; 28-06-2013 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BluSky Log in to see links
    I can not select or Search my mobile phone model, Nokia N8-00

The System does not recognize my phone
    When you enter the name of your phone, do you get a drop down box, or is the phone just not showing in the list? In some browsers, the drop down list can be hidden by the keyboard.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    When you enter the name of your phone, do you get a drop down box, or is the phone just not showing in the list? In some browsers, the drop down list can be hidden by the keyboard.

Thanks
    My browser is Nokia Default.

I do not see a drop down box. All I see is I have to type my mobile model as text, but after doing that the page does not turn...

Edit:
    Okay... I see what I did wrong...I typed in Nokia N8-00 , but I have tried again, (just now) I have typed in Nokia N8 this time. I now see the drop down box with Nokia N8.
    But I am still seeing, Top Free Ringtones and Top Android games and apps and wallpapers and Themes and Top Java Games and apps! I do not see Symbian games and apps etc..

EDIT TWO:

I see a little x box on the right of my screen, I select it and it shown me S60 Games, but when I select S60 Games, all I see is same as above (Free Ringtones and Top Android games and apps and wallpapers and Themes and Top Java Games and apps!) No Symbian games etc...

BTW, How do we get to the forum I do not see a link or anything. Okay I will keep playing and looking at the new "Mobiles24.com Mobile Site now fully functional!" on my mobile
    Last edited by Michelle; 29-06-2013 at 06:56 PM.

7. Default

Nice to see the comments