Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Administrator
    9,265 RP
    Contributor Ringtone Contributor Top Forum Writer Popular Downloads (Silver) High Rating (Bronze) Liked (Bronze) Thanked (Bronze)
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Glad you've got it working.

Quote Originally Posted by BluSky View Post
    Why can't I see S60 games..?
    You may not see it for a few days while we update the N8 and a number of other devices that aren't showing S60 content. In the meantime, you can click the "free mobile downloads" link and you will see S60 games/apps.

Sorry about that!

Site Contributor
    115,399 RP
    Contributor Level 3 Android Contributor Java Contributor Symbian Contributor Ringtone Contributor Theme Contributor Video Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Top Forum Writer Popular Downloads (Gold Favourite (Bronze) High Rating (Bronze) Liked (Bronze) Thanked (Bronze)
    Country
    Australia
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Glad you've got it working.

You may not see it for a few days while we update the N8 and a number of other devices that aren't showing S60 content. In the meantime, you can click the "free mobile downloads" link and you will see S60 games/apps.

Sorry about that!
    Even on PC I cannot see the S60 content, I select the Download at top center of the page, and I only see six N8 links and under More Download I only see 12 links and the last link is eBooks. I try to stroll down using my computer bar on my right, but nothing has changed

EDIT:
    I found it when I just select Downloads and all the links are at the bottom of the page

http://www.mobiles24.com/downloads/symbian-3-games

BTW, I am on my computer atm and my browser is Firefox v22.0
    Last edited by Michelle; 01-07-2013 at 08:55 PM.

Site Contributor
    115,399 RP
    Contributor Level 3 Android Contributor Java Contributor Symbian Contributor Ringtone Contributor Theme Contributor Video Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Top Forum Writer Popular Downloads (Gold Favourite (Bronze) High Rating (Bronze) Liked (Bronze) Thanked (Bronze)
    Country
    Australia
    Thanks

Hey Mark, I would like to upload Symbian^3 Games and Apps files in our Gallery, when will that part... be open for uploads?

BTW, most Symbian^3 files are around 20MB...

Site Contributor
    115,399 RP
    Country
    Australia
    Thanks

I have found another bug, Mark

User Manual, the link, Samsung Galaxy S4 Official Site, take us to the Main page at M24 instead of Samsung Official Site
    http://phone.mobiles24.com/samsung/galaxy-s4

BTW, Samsung Galaxy S4 will be my new phone by next week

Administrator
    9,265 RP
    Contributor Ringtone Contributor Top Forum Writer Popular Downloads (Silver) High Rating (Bronze) Liked (Bronze) Thanked (Bronze)
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Hey Mark, I would like to upload Symbian^3 Games and Apps files in our Gallery, when will that part... be open for uploads?

BTW, most Symbian^3 files are around 20MB...
    I will open this up in the next few days.

I have found another bug, Mark

User Manual, the link, Samsung Galaxy S4 Official Site, take us to the Main page at M24 instead of Samsung Official Site
    http://phone.mobiles24.com/samsung/galaxy-s4

BTW, Samsung Galaxy S4 will be my new phone by next week
    Will fix that asap. Thanks

Site Contributor
    115,399 RP
    Country
    Australia
    Thanks

I have set my mobile phone at M24 "Find Galaxy S4", and when I search for games, I get that message below Why?

[Error: Your request could not be processed.
    Search term too short

Click here to return to the previous page]

Site Contributor
    115,399 RP
    Country
    Australia
    Thanks

Hi Mark and Karl, how are you?

When will the feature be added where we can upload in all members uploads at Gallery?

Site Contributor
    115,399 RP
    Country
    Australia
    Thanks

I actually mean, when will we be allow to (Update) files in all members topics in the gallery?

EDIT:

Some members haven't been Updated files their gallery threads, since 2010/2011/2012/and 2013
    Last edited by Michelle; 03-12-2014 at 08:41 AM.

0 RP

Country
    India
    Thanks

Nice to see the comments

Page 2 of 2 First 12