Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw Log in to see links
    Stop making threads about Gameloft games,if you have something with their games just go on their forum and post your oppinions there,because i can tell you that nobody from the Gameloft team will read here your complains about their games,or even better why don't you join the Gameloft team and see how hard is to make a java game,with all your ideas in it,just remember that their games are pure java,and i think they revolutioned the java platform with their games.Peace.

Outlaw You have shown me proud again thank-you for that amazing speech!!

Quote Originally Posted by Weebloke Log in to see links
    Outlaw You have shown me proud again thank-you for that amazing speech!!
    Anytime.

3. Default

s its an april thread hmm not needed but then i saw this and i was like thank god its not t-macs. Anyway yeah. The engine is something hard to make. If you have a simple engine and reuse it with different physics and all i wouldnt mind. Otherwise it would take ages to have to build another engine for another game and everything would be chaotic.

4. Default

dosen't really matter much since most of their games are the best mobile games ever! well..that's opinion

5. Default

To be honest, I don't see why people are complaining, you get the games for free.

And before anyone asks....

I'm allowed to complain, I'm game reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 Log in to see links
    s its an april thread hmm not needed but then i saw this and i was like thank god its not t-macs. Anyway yeah. The engine is something hard to make. If you have a simple engine and reuse it with different physics and all i wouldnt mind. Otherwise it would take ages to have to build another engine for another game and everything would be chaotic.
    my thread
    i haven't even made thread like that so far and i don't think i will
    gameloft was really good with java but when they stopped making 3d java games they started to clone 2d there are some new ideas but most of them look like their are mods of previous games
    this year they made good games like death race,castle of magic and gangstar 2 but that's it

7. Default

yeah Aaron's right at least its free and what will you do if the only games for mobile is Gameloft games haha i know you have no choice right ? so dont be angry bout Gameloft games because they make nice games for mobiles ..

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AaronVW Log in to see links
    To be honest, I don't see why people are complaining, you get the games for free.

And before anyone asks....

I'm allowed to complain, I'm game reviewer.
    hes right!! all free games are good!! :p lol

Quote Originally Posted by ryx_ragnarok27 Log in to see links
    hes right!! all free games are good!! :p lol
    of course

10. Default O.o

Quote Originally Posted by AaronVW Log in to see links
    They're French...

No offence to the French.
    really??