Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default Gameloft: Lazy or just like to recycle?

Ok so i've started to noticed something with Gameloft games, some of them are the same o_O

Go play Prince of Persia, i think it's Two Thrones, then play Pirates of the Seven Seas, most of the animations are the same

Try Die Hard 4 and Mission Impossible 3 too, most of the animations in those are the same

So do Gameloft like to recycle or can they just not be bothered to make new animations?

So do Gameloft like to recycle or can they just not be bothered to make new animations?
    i think both
    Last edited by apoteka; 18-04-2008 at 05:55 PM.

3. Default

I guess their principles in making a game is "who cares? we're still raking in the cash, anyway". Or something like that.

But I guess their games are pretty much the same because if they get a positive review for one game, they adapt the same look and interface into another game - since that's what the customers liked, right?

4. Default that's the point...

i have different kinds of games from different kinds of companies because of that, they changed the graphics but the purpose and the gameplay are almost the same. i think EA, Taito and Namco can beat their games.

5. Default

digital chocolate have the best games

6. Smile

i think gameloft have the best games, they are mainly using there old ideas but some of there new releases are brilliant, gangstar2 1MB version, prince of persia, ferrari gt, top gear, and the rest, there all worth playing but soetimes it gets a little repetative knowing that youve done some of the things in other games. i think they need to get planning and creating or takin some forums - request on what people would like to see in a game

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The_Alpha_Gamer Log in to see links
    Ok so i've started to noticed something with Gameloft games, some of them are the same o_O
    Wow man, that's new!

Exclamation

Stop making threads about Gameloft games,if you have something with their games just go on their forum and post your oppinions there,because i can tell you that nobody from the Gameloft team will read here your complains about their games,or even better why don't you join the Gameloft team and see how hard is to make a java game,with all your ideas in it,just remember that their games are pure java,and i think they revolutioned the java platform with their games.Peace.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelocar Log in to see links
    digital chocolate have the best games
    Their games are good!

10. Default

They're French...

No offence to the French.