1. Lightbulb Cool site...but??

Site is well set up and stuff (Q: Is it just for those with Nokia ph's??) Have tried to upload many of my excellent ringtones and Wallpapers (e.g., Gasoline ringtone from Overhaulin', 300 ringtone that I edited myself <<== Sounds O-some comin out your ph!!) but I get 'Your sample rate is incorrect!!' Or 'Your extension is wrong!! My ph manages to play my mp3 ringtones at their (default) sample rate, and my ph adjusts wallpapers to fit the screen!! So why can't I upload them for other users?? Would like to share but the idea of sitting down for hours on end re-jigging what are already awesome tones etc... is a big turn off!! If you read this thread and would like to sample my many delectable wares, ask the admins to do something about it!!

PS - None of the games I've downloaded from here seem to work??!! Found some ok free games at this site if anyone is interested... [URL Removed]
    Last edited by Karl; 11-10-2007 at 11:00 PM. Reason: No adverts allowed

This is a VERY cool site.

No buts (except naked ones)

36_1_15.gif

3. Default

So cool... they remove a link to some free games!!?? OMG it wasnt even an advertisement!! How cool....... NOT!!

Thanks for your feedback King_Rat.

The reason we restrict sample rates to 11025 Hz, 44100 Hz and 22050 Hz is to ensure compatibility across the widest range of handsets. Secondly, any ringtone not sampled at the above rates will not preview correctly within our flash-based preview player.

If you would like to share your ringtones, there are programs out there that will batch re-sample them. Alternatively, you can upload your ringtones to our online ringtone maker and choose the public setting. This will re-sample the ringtone automatically and enter it into the validation queue.

Regarding your wallpaper uploads, what error do you receive?

As for games, unfortunately we cannot guarantee that our games will work on all handsets. Different games require different Java specifications (JSR's). If your phone doesn't contains all of those specifications, the game won't work.
    Last edited by Mark; 11-10-2007 at 11:36 PM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    Thanks for your feedback King_Rat.

The reason we restrict sample rates to 11025 Hz, 44100 Hz and 22050 Hz is to ensure compatibility across the widest range of handsets. Secondly, any ringtone not sampled at the above rates will not preview correctly within our flash-based preview player.

If you would like to share your ringtones, there are programs out there that will batch re-sample them. Alternatively, you can upload your ringtones to our online ringtone maker and choose the public setting. This will re-sample the ringtone automatically and enter it into the validation queue.

Regarding your wallpaper uploads, what error do you receive?

As for games, unfortunately we cannot guarantee that our games will work on all handsets. Different games require different Java specifications (JSR's). If your phone doesn't contains all of those specifications, the game won't work.
    Hey dude... Thnx for the intel. Wallpaper error was something about wrong extension or something, was getting frustrated by then. Will try online ringtone maker. Good to see the big people not forgettin the little people. Muchas Gracias

6. Default

Hey dude... Me again, just tried a ringtone and got the following ==>> An Error Occurred
    Upload failed: The file you attempted to upload could not be recognised or has an extension that is not allowed.

Click here to return to the previous page

Need help? Read the help section.

All my ringtones are mp3 & and were edited with Wavepad NCH swiftsound, am bemused by this... HELP!!!

Hi, Check to see if your MP3's are DRM protected. We don't support the uploading of DRM protected MP3's...

1.Right click on the MP3
    2.Select properties
    3.Select Summary tab
    4.Click Advanced
    5.Scroll down to Origin to see if the file is protected.

8. Unhappy O....

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Log in to see links
    Hi, Check to see if your MP3's are DRM protected. We don't support the uploading of DRM protected MP3's...

1.Right click on the MP3
    2.Select properties
    3.Select Summary tab
    4.Click Advanced
    5.Scroll down to Origin to see if the file is protected.
    Cheers... Dam this tek-e stuff is frustr8in!! Thnx 2 Mark can upload 2 pub but havin probs durin n aftr upload process...keep getin frozen out!! Upload works fine, but X-plora freezes and have to force quit=>>relaunch=>>log back in!! I JUST WANA SHARE!!!

PS- Nice Av

I don't understand why your browser is freezing on you. I've just testing in IE6, IE7 and in Firefox and it worked fine. Try waiting a few minutes longer to see if the browser does anything.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Rate
    Wallpaper error was something about wrong extension or something
    Does your wallpaper have a .jpg extension? If not, this is the problem. All wallpapers must be in JPEG format.

10. Thumbs up Thnx Admins...

Thnx 4 help dudes... Have gone back to uploading str8 to public n not thru create ringtone.... all seems to b workin ok now KISS springs 2 mind Just remember to make sure my ringtones r at 11205/22050/44100 HZ and are not protected. Still strng hw create ringtone was freezin me tho (glitch) Hv 2 try n sort out Wallpapers nw or may-b 2mrrw as I'm runin outa day!! L8rz....