Page 3 of 17 First 1234513 ... Last
Results 21 to 30 of 161
  1. #21
    646 RP
    Joshua_pohan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Country
    Indonesia
    Posts
    1,260
    Thanks
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noxide View Post
    Yes I'm sure it does
    i'm not kidding. Ask inferno. It was all over the news "The Woman with barb wires sticking out from her stomach"
    okay so the healine sounds stupid but it's true.

  2. #22
    Site Moderator
    13,568 RP
    Contributor Level 2 Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Top Forum Writer High Rating (Silver) Popular Downloads (Silver) Liked (Silver) Favourite (Bronze) Thanked (Bronze)
    Noxide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Country
    South Africa
    Posts
    27,977
    Thanks
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua_pohan View Post
    i'm not kidding. Ask inferno. It was all over the news "The Woman with barb wires sticking out from her stomach"
    okay so the healine sounds stupid but it's true.
    The barb wire sticking out is one thing, but it's the growing back after removal that's a bit, well, far fetched.

    Barb wire can't even grow on it's own, let alone out of a human body.

  3. #23
    67 RP
    tekina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    India
    Posts
    3,185
    Thanks
    43

    Default

    to go scientific, it will require eating almost 100kg spinach to get 10-100 gram of barbed wire (assuming its made of iron)

  4. #24
    Site Moderator
    13,568 RP
    Contributor Level 2 Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Top Forum Writer High Rating (Silver) Popular Downloads (Silver) Liked (Silver) Favourite (Bronze) Thanked (Bronze)
    Noxide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Country
    South Africa
    Posts
    27,977
    Thanks
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tekina View Post
    to go scientific, it will require eating almost 100kg spinach to get 10-100 gram of barbed wire (assuming its made of iron)
    Not even Popeye can eat that much spinach

  5. #25
    67 RP
    tekina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    India
    Posts
    3,185
    Thanks
    43

    Default

    so that lady is outta question...

  6. #26
    Site Moderator
    13,568 RP
    Contributor Level 2 Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Top Forum Writer High Rating (Silver) Popular Downloads (Silver) Liked (Silver) Favourite (Bronze) Thanked (Bronze)
    Noxide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Country
    South Africa
    Posts
    27,977
    Thanks
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tekina View Post
    so that lady is outta question...
    Absolutely

  7. #27
    67 RP
    tekina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    India
    Posts
    3,185
    Thanks
    43

    Default

    now this is really sad, even the "photoshop"ing isnt good...
    http://www.angelsghosts.com/images/f...re-267x395.jpg

  8. #28
    Site Moderator
    13,568 RP
    Contributor Level 2 Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Top Forum Writer High Rating (Silver) Popular Downloads (Silver) Liked (Silver) Favourite (Bronze) Thanked (Bronze)
    Noxide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Country
    South Africa
    Posts
    27,977
    Thanks
    235

    Default



    I think that was done with Paint

  9. #29
    646 RP
    Joshua_pohan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Country
    Indonesia
    Posts
    1,260
    Thanks
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tekina View Post
    now this is really sad, even the "photoshop"ing isnt good...
    http://www.angelsghosts.com/images/f...re-267x395.jpg
    dude, u just scared the **** out of me. Those kind of pics creeps me out. Do u guys know about the creepy flash animation where at first they show a blank pic then a ghost pops up? That creeps me out too.

  10. #30
    Site Moderator
    13,568 RP
    Contributor Level 2 Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Top Forum Writer High Rating (Silver) Popular Downloads (Silver) Liked (Silver) Favourite (Bronze) Thanked (Bronze)
    Noxide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Country
    South Africa
    Posts
    27,977
    Thanks
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua_pohan View Post
    dude, u just scared the **** out of me. Those kind of pics creeps me out. Do u guys know about the creepy flash animation where at first they show a blank pic then a ghost pops up? That creeps me out too.
    Search for "the Maze Game"
    It's hilarious.

Page 3 of 17 First 1234513 ... Last