Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default UPDATED! Mobiles24 Android App (Version 1.1)

We have just released an update to the Mobiles24 Android app.

Version 1.1 includes:

- Improved "Set as wallpaper" quality
    - Added cropping function (some handsets may not support this in which case the wallpaper will be automatically set)
    - Improved overall speed
    - User Interface improvements and larger thumbnails

You can get the latest version on Log in to see links and Mobiles24.

Our next update will include further UI improvements and better support for tablets. Please let us know if you encounter any problems with this version. Any feedback would also be appreciated!

Two updates in a few seconds - I think that's a record!

Thanks Mark.

I updated it earlier on play store but on the app it still says 1.0, is this suppose to?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    Thanks Mark.

I updated it earlier on play store but on the app it still says 1.0, is this suppose to?
    Hey Paul, are you referring to the "About" within the app? If so, that does still show 1.0. Will fix asap.

Other than that, hope it's working well for you.

Thanks

I will be getting a Plan for a new Samsung Galaxy S-III very soon, the "Mobiles24 Ringtones Wallpapers App" will be very useful

BTW, the icon at Google Play is too cute

Thankyou Mark for your excellent work you do for M24, A job well done

Thumbs up Great!

Works perfectly fine on my Google Nexus 7!
    Didn't notice any issues so far.

Excellent work.

I can confirm Paul's finding , the About page claims Version 1.0 , but the Android App info reads it as Mobiles24 version 1.1

Also , I agree that the new mobiles24 icon looks great!

Yeah nice icon. Would make a nice avatar.

Hello Mark, when I come to M24 on my Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 phone by using your Mobiles24 app Version 1.1, I cannot see any apps or games...

Can you fix it.., please? Or how can I fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by BluSky Log in to see links
    Hello Mark, when I come to M24 on my Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 phone by using your Mobiles24 app Version 1.1, I cannot see any apps or games...

Can you fix it.., please? Or how can I fix it?
    There are currently no apps/games on the app, but an upgrade is in the works to support everything in the gallery. If there's anything you would like to see in the app apart from that then let me know.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    There are currently no apps/games on the app, but an upgrade is in the works to support everything in the gallery. If there's anything you would like to see in the app apart from that then let me know.

Thanks
    I would like to see all new updates at first sight, that would be awesome, Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links

Thanks
    Sorry Mark to bother you again, but I am at M24 using my Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Phone, and still I don't see any games or apps for my phone