Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default file corrupt? or am i wrong?

i'm new here as you could probably guess, and i've been trying to download a couple of themes onto my pc, then passed over to my phone via USB, when i try applying these themes my phone says they are corrupt... HELP! please
    thought i might add, the themes that don't work are ones that have more than just a wallpaper
    Last edited by mufasaa; 13-04-2008 at 03:50 PM. Reason: missed something out =o

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mufasaa Log in to see links
    i'm new here as you could probably guess, and i've been trying to download a couple of themes onto my pc, then passed over to my phone via USB, when i try applying these themes my phone says they are corrupt... HELP! please
    thought i might add, the themes that don't work are ones that have more than just a wallpaper
    you dont specify your phone and the theme title. how do we help you?

3. Default good point

my phone is nokia 6300, just got it recently the file is The Red Devils Animated-87832.nth

4. Default

my phone is nokia 6300, just got it recently the file is The Red Devils Animated-87832.nth
    if its just one theme then maybe its something to do with the theme

5. Unhappy Help!!

im also new here and ive been trying to download sims 2 mobile onto my fone which is the nokia 6820. can sumone PLZZZZ help me? coz when i download it oonto my pc, then i extract into my fone... but i cnt seem to start it coz all it has are lyk hepz of icons but not one is the actual game itself... PLZZZ HELP!!!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tiny_tim Log in to see links
    im also new here and ive been trying to download sims 2 mobile onto my fone which is the nokia 6820. can sumone PLZZZZ help me? coz when i download it oonto my pc, then i extract into my fone... but i cnt seem to start it coz all it has are lyk hepz of icons but not one is the actual game itself... PLZZZ HELP!!!
    you don't have to extract files from the .jar file! just copy the .jar file to your phone

7. Wink

Try a different theme, it maybe because your downloading the incorrect version for your phone

Quote Originally Posted by tiny_tim Log in to see links
    If you extract the file, you will get loads of WinRaR files, which you do not want

8. Default

xtract .jar file to your phone? its the craziest thing i heard today!
    what the heaven make you do that?

9. Smile

He was proberbly on mobiles24 all night because he thought it was so great. And he was so tired he didn't know what he was doing in the end

10. Default

i can understand that. lost on the joyness, i was lost on it too at first time here. but i didn't do it too far away.

-we just commenting what you've done. dont mind us, tiny_tim.-