Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
  1. Angry

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shadow101 Log in to see links
    Yes i get it now....
    Where a simple honest mistake can be be met with such sarcasm from representatives of this site.
    Ill take my uploads somewhere else and you keep your sarcasm.. hows that for ya ?
    Dont bother replying to me, i wont be checking !
    For a start i am a MEMBER of the site and NOT a representative!!!

And I'm sorry, but your the one who should be apologising to US!!!

We were trying to make it clear because it was very clear to me that you did not understand in the first place!!! If you react like that to people who are trying to help, i will be gald to see you GO!!!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shadow101 Log in to see links
    Yes i get it now....
    Where a simple honest mistake can be be met with such sarcasm from representatives of this site.
    Ill take my uploads somewhere else and you keep your sarcasm.. hows that for ya ?
    Dont bother replying to me, i wont be checking !
    BYE
    Last edited by EvilSpaghetti; 28-04-2008 at 06:01 PM.

3. Red face

Songbird i kind of wish you didn't post that, because you know i can't really reply with a laugh soon as im a moderator.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cornet1994 Log in to see links
    Songbird i kind of wish you didn't post that, because you know i can't really reply with a laugh soon as im a moderator.
    yeah but if people want to act like that when someone whats to help them i say good riddance

but for you i shall remove the laugh

5. Exclamation

Thanks Songbird

The thing is now though, this was meant to be only for "Upload Guidelines", but it seems to have changed into a chat room type thing

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cornet1994 Log in to see links
    Thanks Songbird

The thing is now though, this was meant to be only for "Upload Guidelines", but it seems to have changed into a chat room type thing
    well i wont post in here anymore unless i have a question

7. Smile

No i won't either well except if i answer a question

8. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by mike8844 Log in to see links
    thank you:> im stupid lol
    It has now been removed

9. Question

i uploaded some ringtones to the public gallery with artist name as Unknown but its been replaced by Movie Theme - so next time what should i put?? Movie Theme (or something like that) or Unknown when the artist is not known???

Yeah, It's better to put Movie Theme or TV Theme when the artist of the theme is unknown.