Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
  1. Unhappy

Nice those reminders why do i have still the feeling that moderating is not consequent

something for everyone

i uploaded some ringtones to the public gallery with artist name as Unknown but its been replaced by Movie Theme - so next time what should i put?? Movie Theme (or something like that) or Unknown when the artist is not known???

Quote Originally Posted by shelby_vn Log in to see links
    i uploaded some ringtones to the public gallery with artist name as Unknown but its been replaced by Movie Theme - so next time what should i put?? Movie Theme (or something like that) or Unknown when the artist is not known???
    You could put the name of the movie, or the best would be to find out who the artist is ..... we try when we have time ......

Quote Originally Posted by gerrit1951 Log in to see links
    Nice those reminders why do i have still the feeling that moderating is not consequent
    If you mean consistent, we do our best.

In some cases if there are a lot of miss spellings they will get rejected. We don't have the time to type in the correct spelling. Nor should we have to.

example : unkown is incorrect. it is spelled unknown

5. Default

woudlnt the refusals be better explained to he uploaders than just 'poor quality' 'unsuitable content' 'ambiguous title' and so forth so the uploader knows what mistake they have made and can put the mistake right and learn by that mistake, i recently uploaded 5 wallpapers

1. Sexy Blonde Le7S5BDFkp jpg Refused
    2. Dream A Little Dream Poster m2U9u3mLB2 jpg Refused
    3. Dream A Little Dream Poster 2 aE0VmzvK5b jpg Refused
    4. Dream A Little Dream 2 Poster 9GtfNJj89T jpg Refused
    5. Dream A Little Dream 2 Second Poster rgygMpeDfP jpg Refused

The first one was for unsuitable content altho it only showed breasts nothing else and the others were for poor quality but i used same type of pix in the past that have been accepted,

what im tryin to say is maybe a lil more explanation of why uploads are being refused to make what the uploaders make an easier job, i know it may mean a lil more work for the mods, but its a lot of work sometimes making a theme and such to just to have them refused.....just a thought.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gothicvamp1888 Log in to see links
    woudlnt the refusals be better explained to he uploaders than just 'poor quality' 'unsuitable content' 'ambiguous title' and so forth so the uploader knows what mistake they have made and can put the mistake right and learn by that mistake, i recently uploaded 5 wallpapers
    I think this would be a good idea, especially for things that don't have a refusal reason, like no preview on Flash themes etc.

7. Default

ty mate....not often i have good ideas...lol

8. Default

i dont understand what 240x320 means when i am downloading games i have a blackberry 8330 and when i download a game it says can not download to big

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by arz77 Log in to see links
    i dont understand what 240x320 means when i am downloading games i have a blackberry 8330 and when i download a game it says can not download to big
    240x320 is a screen resolution.
    Isn't the 8330's screen resolution 176x220 ?
    Last edited by xViper1x; 13-05-2009 at 09:09 PM.

10. Default

thank you....