Page 16 of 66 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Mine hp model is SGH-D900.my phone games are on jad file.However whenever i finsished downloading the jad file and send it to my phone,it say it is an unsupported format admin please kindly help i really want games for my phone such as gangstar and so on....

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gratias Log in to see links
    Mine hp model is SGH-D900.my phone games are on jad file.However whenever i finsished downloading the jad file and send it to my phone,it say it is an unsupported format admin please kindly help i really want games for my phone such as gangstar and so on....
    My mother has the same phone.I tried installing games on it but it just doesn't work.

PS I noticed the LG KS360 isn't in this forum's list.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by James Log in to see links
    That's because it's not possible to make themes for Motorola phones, only skins.

oh... i didnt know that dah well... cheers dude

4. Lightbulb A Sony Ericsson W96- Theme Section Should be Added

i wanted to chalenge myself to create
    a w960 theme but wanted to check out the competition and found no w960 theme section

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wackonottaco Log in to see links
    i wanted to chalenge myself to create
    a w960 theme but wanted to check out the competition and found no w960 theme section
    why did my post get moved here?

i made it a new thread under the feedback and discussion section

6. Default

LG KS360 not in the list

7. Default

my Samsung SCH**50C is not on the list either i've gotten songs but cant get games however and on my moms phone she has the exact same moel whenever she tries to download a song it tells her download failed everytime....why is this?

8. Default

my phone LG KU380 is not in the phone list

9. Default Phone not in the list

My phone is nokia 6600

10. Default

blackberry 8330