Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Website speed issues

Hi everyone,

We're suffering some intermittent speed issues at the moment affecting all services.

We're working hard to resolve this, so please bare with us.

Thanks

Mark

Thumbs up

Noticed that M24 was lagging.
    Thanks for the notification Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    Hi everyone,

We're suffering some intermittent speed issues at the moment affecting all services.

We're working hard to resolve this, so please bare with us.

Thanks

Mark

I had problems few hours ago.., but M24 working fast for me now Thankyou...Mark

Unhappy

Mobiles24.com is very slow today!

EDIT @ ~ 21:40: Much better now , pages currently open almost instantaneously (if any then minimal delay).
    Last edited by Wilhelm; 30-03-2013 at 09:41 PM. Reason: Better site response

Speed of M24 Server is lagging bad today.

We've just completed some significant hardware upgrades on the server to avoid the slow downs we've been experiencing over the last few weeks. Everything should be running normally, but if you do come across any technical problems or errors, please report them to me.

Thanks!

Thanks much, Mark. I'll let you know if I notice anything.

Happened on 6th, Saturday 2014 at 7:19 AM

[503 Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily busy, try again later! Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server
    LiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site!]

I am downloading an app in your gallery and your download speed is so slow from your server.
    Please fix it, Mark

PrintScreen shot of my internet speed when trying to download an app from Mobiles24

The app is taking 12 minutes from your server, when it should take to download an app for at least less then 1 minute

Second PrintScreen shot:
    Last edited by Michelle; 13-11-2015 at 04:58 AM. Reason: Removed ip address on screenshot

I'm aware of the speed issue Michelle and hope to resolve it soon. My apologies as that speed is ridiculously slow.