0 RP

Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Talking How do I remove unwanted apps from my LG Optimus P500 without rooting

Is there a way to remove unwanted apps from my LG Optimus 1 without rooting the phone, I know the model is a bit old but it still works great for me. apart from the unwanted apps and services I dont have any problem with the device has anyone else been using the LG Optimus series phone.

No there is no way to remove the built in apps without rooting some apps are pre installed.

Banned
    97,289 RP
    Contributor Level 3 Android Contributor Java Contributor Symbian Contributor Ringtone Contributor Theme Contributor Video Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Top Forum Writer Popular Downloads (Gold Favourite (Bronze) High Rating (Bronze) Liked (Bronze) Thanked (Bronze)
    Country
    Australia
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nancy29 View Post
    Is there a way to remove unwanted apps from my LG Optimus 1 without rooting the phone, I know the model is a bit old but it still works great for me. apart from the unwanted apps and services I dont have any problem with the device has anyone else been using the LG Optimus series phone.
    Sorry for late reply, nancy29

This app works to disable Pre-install apps

Clean Master - Free Optimizer v5.7.0 build 50701715
    http://forum.mobiles24.com/threads/7...t=clean+master

Or download from here...
    http://www.mobiles24.com/downloads/s...free_optimizer

Instructions:
    Open app, go to > App Manager > Pre-install apps > [Disable]
    Last edited by Michelle; 16-07-2014 at 02:25 PM.

0 RP

Country
    India
    Thanks

App Clean is a name of a software which can help to delete the apps from any mobile phones clearly. Maybe that can help you out.
    1 person liked this post: tinettevirg