Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

At the moment I don't have a choice but to play pc games... Microsoft was so kind as to sell me one of their defective consoles.
    Anyway Kevin, What games are you getting for the Wii?

2. Default

wii's rock!! I have one, and although they dont have the best graphics, all the gameplay is ACE! not all there games are action and shooting or film games e.t.c. All you have to do is play mario galaxy (AWSOME game) and you will know what nintendos about.

GET ONE!! its well worth it hehe

3. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    At the moment I don't have a choice but to play pc games... Microsoft was so kind as to sell me one of their defective consoles.
    Anyway Kevin, What games are you getting for the Wii?
    i know im not kevin BUT.....i was thinking of getting a Wii but i think ill prefer to get a PS3 because i like games like Grand Theft Autos because ever since i was a kid i played grand theft auto 1 and i loved it even though it was birds eye view

I'm not a big Playstation 3 fan. I LOVE the Playstation 2, but this next-gen attempt of Sony never really did it for me. Plus, it is WAY overpriced. I'm a huge GTA fan, but I'll get GTA 4 on the Xbox.

5. Smile

I'm not a big Playstation 3 fan. I LOVE the Playstation 2, but this next-gen attempt of Sony never really did it for me. Plus, it is WAY overpriced. I'm a huge GTA fan, but I'll get GTA 4 on the Xbox.
    well whatever floats your boat i suppose

And now they've upped the size of the HDD on the Playstation3 but have taken away any and all backwards compatibility....

7. Smile

And now they've upped the size of the HDD on the Playstation3 but have taken away any and all backwards compatibility....
    ???????????????? - I dont know im not the kind of person who reads things to find out when consoles come out and what specfications they have

Quote Originally Posted by cornet1994 Log in to see links
    ???????????????? - I dont know im not the kind of person who reads things to find out when consoles come out and what specfications they have
    That's why you don't have a problem with the PS3

9. Smile

That's why you don't have a problem with the PS3
    yeah thats proberbly why

10. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by cornet1994 Log in to see links
    yeah thats proberbly why

All of you are so excited about Wii, Xbox 360, and PS3!!!

I hope to get one of them, but have to wait for my gamecube

and PS2 to "die" naturally, while waiting for their prices to

drop too...

Well, by the time they are dead, even newer and better ones will

be "born"... Even greater than Wii, Xbox 360, and PS3, in terms of

gaming technology!