Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Arrow Welcome to Mobiles24.com

It's been in the making for over 1 year, and I can finally announce the launch of Mobiles24.com.

What's new?
    • We no longer just offer free polyphonic ringtones! You can now download mp3 ringtones, 3gp videos, themes, and screensavers - all for free!
    • Every download can now be downloaded to your PC, aswell as via our wapsite: wap.mobiles24.com (NB: You must sign up in order to download to PC).
    • All registered members have 3MB (per day) of upload allowance with our new WAP Uploader, allowing you to upload your favourite personal files, or files you'd like to privately share with friends.
    • We now offer a Public Uploads System for all members, of which allows you to contribute to our free downloads section.
    • We have introduced a Reward Point System of which ranks users based on their contributions to Mobiles24.com.
      Everytime you upload a file for inclusion into the Free Downloads Gallery you will receive from 0.5 to 1.0 point, of which will increase depending on the popularity of your upload. You can also gain RP from participating on the forum.
    • We now have a database of 600 mobile phones, complete with specification information and photos. Check it out!
    • Create your own personal page and interact with other members using your Shout Box, with our new Profile System. Sign up now and access your profile at http://profile.mobiles24.com/yourusername
    ...and lots more!

So, welcome to Mobiles24.com. Should you need any assistance please check the help section or post a message on the forum.

All the best,

Mark (Site Administrator)
    Last edited by Mark; 17-03-2007 at 05:42 AM.

2. Default Great Job!!!

Love the site buddy tons a cool stuff to keep a guy busy.
    All My Best!!!
    Buon Natale!!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS
    Justin

Hi Justin, really glad to hear you like the site. If there are any features / improvements you would like to see, then let me know! We're continually working on improving the site, and any feedback is ALWAYS appreciated!

For your (and everyone's) info, we're currently putting together a profile gallery of all members.

Thanks for the feedback Justin - buon natale e buon anno

Mark

4. Default

Hi, I from Turkey.This site number 1
    Thank you for midi ringtones.

5. Default Congratulations

Congratulations. Magnific page!!!.

6. Default

questions:

-how to make phone games?
    -where is the game maker?
    -where to download it?
    -does it cost?
    -how to upload my games?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ihatica Log in to see links
    questions:

-how to make phone games?
    -where is the game maker?
    -where to download it?
    -does it cost?
    -how to upload my games?
    You would need to understand how to code a game using Java to do that.

The first post belongs to 2007.So, admins plz. Give us brief description that what new in this site is going to have in 2011...!!

9. Default

Hello Mark and M24 member! Thanks for having me and thanks for maintaining a great site with ample content!

Happy New year!

10. Default About The Service!!

Well,i Just Got Involved With This So Let's See What Happends Ok!!