Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Arrow

Thanks For Uploading Video Section . I Love to Uploading Videos Here On Mobiles24 ...

2. Default

Okay site is gud

3. Default excited about the free downloads and posting info and comments

Been tryin to find android stuff for a while

4. Default

realy nice stuff here,site is very fast

5. Default any info on ebooks?

hi mark and moderators,
    First of all, i think m24 is really a great site. Its the only site that i revisit again n again You and all that help maintain this site (including all contributers) have done such hard and great work, which, im sure, are making a lot of visitors happy i just want to thank you all, since im making a post here, so:
    Thank You!
    On another note, i would like to ask for more info on the ebooks status, any chance of it returning? Or maybe a "cough-AlternateLink-cough". The reason im asking is that i cant find any ebooks anywhere that i can read in my mobile and m24 had a great selection. I really hope it will return.
    Anyways, thanks again, and keep up the great work all
    Last edited by ixlxl; 25-03-2012 at 05:19 PM.

6. Default

The eBooks have been removed due to copyright.
    The site administrator faces serious legal litigation at the moment, so things are always changing.

You won't get an alternate link from members, as it's against the rules - some will give you them if you PM them, but you'll need to seek them out, but otherwise, Google is your friend.

Thanks for your understanding.

7. Default

Thanks for the response Silver.
    Yea, copyright can be a good friend and a worst enemy, grr... I do hope they will go easy on Site Admin.
    In my opinion, the eBooks that were used to be available on this site has little or no effect on sales from the publisher. I mean, i havent finish reading a paperback novel or whatever in maybe 10yrs, let alone, buy one, heh. Sure, some of the books are worth a read, and i bet my bottom dollar that people who loves reading, has already gone and bought it. So i dont think that it would effect the sales much. In fact, i think the eBooks that were on M24, may even contribute to the sales.
    Example: Lets say i found a good eBook read, i just mite buy the paperback and let my children read it as well. And i would definitely recommend others to buy it as well. So it may be a win-win situation instead.
    Well, enough of my blabbering, i hope everything goes well. And if any of you that can help me out in my link search, please feel free to PM me, thanks.

8. Smile

Great site, I am happy to joined to it

9. Question ebooks to download - Sites ???

Mark,
    Your site was the very BEST for ebook downloads - all free too.
    I recommended it to many friends. It was great and easy to use and download from.

Seems the books were all uploaded from people all over.
    Where are all those people uploading their ebooks to now?
    There must be a site somewhere that people can share (download) good free ebooks from.
    (books that are recent)

Please help - or anyone out there know of a good download place (not Gutenberg and sites like that with old books!)
    Thanks

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by slm284 Log in to see links
    Mark,
    Your site was the very BEST for ebook downloads - all free too.
    I recommended it to many friends. It was great and easy to use and download from.

Seems the books were all uploaded from people all over.
    Where are all those people uploading their ebooks to now?
    There must be a site somewhere that people can share (download) good free ebooks from.
    (books that are recent)

Please help - or anyone out there know of a good download place (not Gutenberg and sites like that with old books!)
    Thanks
    You'd have to ask them where they're uploading to.
    Hardly any even bothered to hang around after the eBooks got taken down.
    Unfortunately, you won't get a link on the forums (it's still against the rules), but I know some members will be happy to point you to a website if you ask them directly.