Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Sony Ericsson K750 Review

Please post your Sony Ericsson K750 reviews and opinions in this topic.

2. Default

Has Got To Be One Of The Best Phones They Will Ever Make. I've Had It For About 3 Month Or So And I Have Not Had One Problem With It. I Dont Think It Has One Bug On It. I Really Recommend It

3. Default K750i - a dream phone

i owned a K750i for a whole year and it was a dream phone, everyday im amazed at d functions dis little pice of techno can do everyday.
    d only probs wit d phone waz me, i overload it wit stuff and im not talkin about storage im talking about running applications lik if it was a megamachine. yep i tested it an it did well, wen it couldnt handle d jobssssssss, it will shut down and restart to clear memory and cool itself off instead of exploding and destroying itself, i loved it dats y i upgraded 2 d k790 a better dream a better pice of techno a better better better~

4. Default

yeah the k750i a really good phone but sometimes the joystick on min stuffs up

5. Default

kick a$$ phone, mega bass is the best! i currently use a HPM-70 earphone(the one you get when you buy a W serias phone) the bass knocks my brains out!

6. Default

Hi ya! Best handphone i ever had. wish it got secondary 3g cam. but anyway, the owner of this one should be proud of using it.

7. Default

yah down side is the joystick, i had mine replaced just the other day now its working as if its brand new! just be gentle with the joystick and it wont be a problem!

8. Default

It's great, loads of features at a low price. It has frozen a few times, right now it freezes when you try to zoom in to a photo you've taken while playing music, so I have to take the battery out.

Brilliant piece of kit!

9. Exclamation

BEST PHONE EVER. i have had the phone 4 about 4 months and it is excellant i have just got a 2gb memory card for it so i can download more games the only problem is the joystick my cozins k750 joystick dosent wok now so you have to go easy on them

10. Default

well i do like the phone but iv jst got the "W.S.O.D" otherwise everything is workin fine