Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

Just to inform everybody new entries to classic league and head to head are now closed.

If you haven't joined by now then you've missed your chance.

2. Default

Mini overhaul of team already (I took a gamble on injured players and their recovery just seems to be being put back further inc subs I have had 5 players not play at all!)

3 transfers and an 8 point penalty later this is my new team

3. Default

I am so glad that we play classic and head to head leagues.
    I have moved to top of the classic league with a score this week of 101 points (well excited at that gameweek score)
    However my excitement at the score and climbing to 1st place was short lived once I looked at the head to head league and realised that all it means is a win and 3 more points-with all the players above me winning too I stayed in 5th place!
    The magic of football lives.

Is it too late to join?

5. Default

Sorry about the delay(me and my latest desktop aren't bonding at all!) but here are the end of season standings

6. Default

AS you can see the two winners this year are:

Classic league -Good to go (Me)
    Head to head - Mobiles 24FC (Karl)

How did that happen lazyitus?

Well done everyone.

8. Default

Well I was maintaining my team via my phone (No PC for awhile then enjoyed not being tied to a computer) BUT I also think that I was on top form and everyone else was either off form or not really maintaining team..) I certainly didn't follow your team selections what on earth happened to your team this year?! -bottom of one league and relegation zone in the other

Quote Originally Posted by lazyitus Log in to see links
    I certainly didn't follow your team selections what on earth happened to your team this year?! -bottom of one league and relegation zone in the other

With getting poorly last year with my kidneys, I just kept forgetting to change my team and stuff then gave up with being so far behind. As Arnie once said "I'll be back"

Quote Originally Posted by lazyitus Log in to see links
    AS you can see the two winners this year are:

Classic league -Good to go (Me)
    Head to head - Mobiles 24FC (Karl)
    Well done! I thought I might have just caught you in the classic league, but I had an unlucky final gameweek.