Default iPhone 4S Go Locker EX Theme 1.2

iPhone 4S Go Locker EX Theme 1.2
    Requirements: Android 1.6+
    Overview: Amazing Lockscreen for your smartfone! Get the best lockscreen out there. Fool your friends showing the latest iOS 5.1 iPhone's Lockscreen on your Android device. Works smoothly than other iPhone Lockscreen out there and best part ....its free!!! The lockscreen is the only one in android market which contains the camera button on the lockscreen like the latest iOS 5.1 default screen for Apple devices. The prerequisite for this to work is the Go Locker Ex and Go Launcher Ex should be installed. The theme has been extensively tested on all the major handsets including Samsung,HTC, LG, Motorola,Sony

[break]
    More Info:
    We have found a new way to generate some money from this free app. using this new search tool, we can keep creating apps and give them to you completely free forever! This search is from our search partner and give you access to great web search via a search icon, bookmark link and homepage. You may remove them at your choice. Thanks.
    Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.free_apps.golocker_iphone4s&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5mcmVlX2FwcHMuZ29sb2NrZXJfaXBob25lNHMiXQ..
    Download Instructions:
    Mirros

2. Thumbs up

well done!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvinmartin Log in to see links
    well done!
    ThankS!

4. Default

i think android more better than iphone 4!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kernDream Log in to see links
    i think android more better than iphone 4!
    it is only android theme!

6. Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvinmartin Log in to see links
    it is only android theme!
    i know