1. Smile E-Books

Just wondered if all other e-book users if it was possible that we could share books that had been posted, away from this site privately and maybe we could share our email address or some other way to be able to load our books again as i still have had no response from this site as to why the books have been taken off but we had been informed they would let us know so if we can share with each other but not on this site then mobiles 24 doesnt have to accept any liability for what we do privately and away from there web page some how we should be able to create a contact page of all the ebook providers and do it our selves surely if you have bought the book you can share with friends how does this differ if we buy a paper back and loan to a friend. Any of you who feel the same lets do something about this

2. Default

Here is the official statement following the court order. Posted the 26 March 2012

As per doing what you said you'll do, gather emails and such, remember that Posting email in the forum is strictly prohibited, and linking any contents containing eBooks to Mobiles24 is prohibited too.

Also, your grammar sucks for a book reader.

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

3. Default

Thanks for the response NaturalMystyk27. I had never prior to my post yesterday had the knowledge of exactly what was happening and was out of the country for a period of time when the ebooks were taken down.

If you read my post I only suggested that maybe fans of the ebooks could somehow manage to be in contact with each other and share but away from this site so as it didnt cause mobiles 24 any extra issues. I did not post any email address for others to contact. Not once did I suggest that mobiles 24 be involved nor did I say as quoted by you "as per doing what you said you'll do" no one is doing anything it was a query as to weather it could be done, not being done.

Just because I like to read books doesn't mean Im an english major and have perfect grammer (not everybody does) and at least Im not rude as I have felt from your reply there was no need to be like that