Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by John2111 Log in to see links
    Hy first of all, thanks your collection, it's so great.
    Secondly I don't see some link, please repair it.
    (Asphalt 6: Adrenaline HD v1.3.3 sd file, James Cameron's Avatar HD v3.2.7 sd file,GT Racing Motor Academy HD v3.1.8 sd file)
    Thanks.
    all the links are updated, but some do not work because "**" apear in links middle, I spoke with the moderator of this forum and he said that: "This is because there is a word filter here that filters, for example swear words, and the one used here is really strict, and only Admins can edit them. Sometimes it censors words that don't need censoring, like your URL, but we can't do anything about it now."

so sorry for those link's guys

2. Default

updated links, added password to all apk's and changed the names so that the links are harder to find and can't be deleted so easy, but only the archive file names are changed not the apk names so that their is no confusion.

you can find pass in top of the first post

3. Default

sir, will it be possible for you to still have Eternal Legacy SD card for x10? have no luck getting this thanks

4. Default

added new game: Spectral Souls

and replaced all the links that didn't work

5. Default

Thank's bro...you're the best!!!

6. Default

added new game version for a few games

7. Default

Thanks for the Eternal Legacy Link! I've been looking for this, finally! thanks!!!

8. Default

added new games :Counter-Strike & Faction Wars

9. Default

Sir, sorry for the question, i'm not so sure with the Spectral Souls. I tried doing both options when I installed the APK. first would be install first without bafore copying SD files in memory card, and then copy both APK and SD files before installing. However, when I opened the games, I got the same notice that I need to download files over Wi-Fi. did I miss something?

10. Default

Great collection of HD games. Thanks for these useful links.