Mobile Game Review

Title:
Move The Box Pro
Developer: Exponenta
Publisher: Exponenta
Release Date: Out now
Price: £0.64/$0.99
Format: Android
Game Features: 192 fascinating levels in Puzzle game mode.
Reviewed on: Google Nexus S

Summary

A logic puzzle about moving boxes around. Clean the dock, do it fast!
Pro version of the popular Move the Box logic puzzle! You can move, drop and swap the boxes. Three or more boxes of the same kind in a line disappear. Watch out for turns, you only have a limited number!

Review

Sorry about the delay in bringing out a new review, my phone has been playing up, but it fixed and we're back in business, today I bring you Move The Box Pro and as you can probably guess it a game that involves moving boxes, now you're probably sitting there thinking that it's not going to be the most exciting of games and you may be right, this game won't appeal to everyone but I like these types of puzzle games and I'm sure I'm not the only one, anyway enough, review time.

As I've already mentioned Move The Box Pro is a puzzler in which it is your job to move boxes around, you're probably thinking that it's one of those games where you have to remove certain boxes/blocks to make way for a designated box/block to reach the ground, but no, it's a match-three puzzler, as you'll see from the screenshots below there are crates, boxes and parcels and within a set amount of moves you'll have to match three or more of the same colour boxes and once you've matched three they like most match-three games disappear, but moving the boxes will require some strategy as one wrong move will ruin things, but thankfully there are no time limits in this game, so you have as long as you like to work things out, it also makes playing the game a rather relaxing experience, so top marks there.
As you'll have probably have already worked out moving a box counts as one move, boxes can move left, right, up and down you can even swap boxes around like you would with gems in Bejeweled, just as long as they're side by side they can be swapped.
If you're like me you will take forever on levels, not because I'm a bit dumb, well maybe there's a bit of that involved, but because you want to get things right first time, this game will last you forever, mostly due to the fact that there are a whopping 190+ levels throughout the games different game modes and they always get harder.
Arcade mode is very much like Tetris, just slowed down, quite a lot, as with the main mode you can take as long as you like deciding what to do, and when you're ready with your boxes they'll just fall into place.
I'll go back to something I've already mentioned, this game won't be for everyone, there are no high scores to chase and it's not got the fast pace excitement of Bejewled, so if you're looking for that sort of stuff then this game isn't for you, but if you get satisfaction from beating a hard puzzle then it is.
Move The Box Pro may not be as addictive as some puzzlers out there but it is what it is, a relaxing (most of the time), challenging and surprisingly entertaining game.

Conclusion

So then Move The Box Pro, a game that will get your grey matter working it's relaxing, entertaining and most importantly a game with some length, if you can't find this game in the forum, then I suggest buying it, £0.64/$0.99 it's not a lot of money.

Screenshots

Graphics: 9/10
Clean.

Sound:
9/10
Not too bad.

Gameplay:
10/10
Relaxing and challenging.

Story:
10/10
Massive amount of levels, you can't go wrong.

Overall Score: 9.5 out of 10
gold.gif