1. Angry How to load songs on Window's Media Player 11 not playing in SE K750i?

M Using SE K750i & hv downloaded Window'z media player 11. Cud any1 explain how do i load d song & play in media player as i m only able to view the titles of folders but unable to load & play songs.

Thanks in advance.....

2. Question

Quote Originally Posted by crazynetizen Log in to see links
    M Using SE K750i & hv downloaded Window'z media player 11. Cud any1 explain how do i load d song & play in media player as i m only able to view the titles of folders but unable to load & play songs.

Thanks in advance.....
    Can't you just use "Walkman" or "Media Player" bulit into your Sony Ericsson (SE)???

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cornet1994 Log in to see links
    Can't you just use "Walkman" or "Media Player" bulit into your Sony Ericsson (SE)???
    if i m not wrong,that phone doesnt has a walkman function..

but u could juz use the media player function..

4. Angry

Quote Originally Posted by lonerzboy Log in to see links
    if i m not wrong,that phone doesnt has a walkman function..

but u could juz use the media player function..
    OMG thats why i said "walkman" OR "media player"

geez

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by crazynetizen Log in to see links

Thanks in advance.....
    K750i will not play songs in KD Media Player (WMP11 is just a skinned version of it), unless you have A LOT of free memory and the songs aren't too big.