1. Default [Beta][2.1+]Titans Mobile: Online War Strategy Game: Join to win $1450 rewards!

The LEGENDARY online war-strategy game <TITANS MOBILE> is coming to your cellphones! We seriously promise you a better game everyday - but that would be impossible unless we heard your thoughts. For a perfect gaming experience, we decide to run this PLAYTEST before the final release - 200 players are needed to test the game! Join today and get the prizes of total $1,450! Play & Gain, Why not?

Visit forum...titansmobile...com to download and for details. Please remove the .. manually. Sorry but I don't understand why can't I post links in my second thread.

The playtest will launch after a week, but the APK is already available now. You can download the APK and wait for the test to begin.
    Launch time: June 27th, 01:30 in the morning(GMT+0).(June 26, 21:30 for US Eastern Time(ET))
    Close at: July 10

Get prizes of 1,450 US Dollar for playing!
    Lucky draw to win a $25 Amazon Gift Card - 40 WINNERS
    Each tester that meets the following requirements has the chance to win a $25 Amazon Gift Card!
    ===Register an account in the game;===
    ===Answer several in-game questions when you reach level 6;===
    ===Reach level 15 in 2 weeks;=== Very easy even for starters!

Extra bonus for Super Players!
    The 3 top players of Level leaderboards will each receive an extra bonus:
    No.1 $200 gift card
    No.2 $150 gift card
    No.3 $100 gift card

Game Requirements:
    Android 2.1+ smart phone;
    Constant Internet connection.

If you have any questions, please visit our official forum to allow us reply fast

Follow us on:
    Facebook: TitansMobile
    Twitter: Titansmobile

2. Default

The playtest will start at 21:30 TODAY. Join to claim your prizes!

Please make sure to fill in the survey. You should be able to reach level 6 in several minutes and see an announcement about the survey, but feel free to fill it in anytime later during the playtest. Your feedback is most valuable to us.

Again: We promise a better game everyday!

Details please visit our forum.

@titansmobile.com

3. Default

Exclusive reward for Playtesters: 500 Gems in retail version

Dear heroes,

Your feedback and suggestions are helping us a lot, as a thank you gift, we decide to give every tester that meet the 3 requirements (register, fill in the survey and reach lv15) 500 Gems (roughly 20 dollars) in the RETAIL version!

Titans Mobile is planned to release in the end of July or early August on both iPhones (iOS 4.0+) and Android phones (2.1+), if you want to continue your adventure by then, just log in the game, and you will have the 500 Gems in your pocket. Note: Not in the test version, but the retail version!

Please do remember, you can only participate in the lucky draw of Amazon gift cards and receive the Gems by finishing the survey and reach level 15 - and of course, a valid email box so we can send you the gifts.

Have fun!

4. Default

We are sending some thank-you gifts soon. Come and join us.

5. Default

The playtest is half-way through, but we still got cash in the pot! Join us to claim the 40 @25 amazon gift cards!

Yesterday we send out 4 gift cards to our most active users, you might have the chance to!

Check out our facebook page about what they said:

"I've never seen a competition with such great rewards like this on Android. You guys are really doing something special here! I'm glad to be a part of the molding of such a great game. I wish you guys the best of success in your endeavors, and I will help by sharing with all of my friends! Thank you so much Titans, you rule!"