1. Default Games for Galaxy S2

Dear brothers, kindly help me out here. i'm getting desperate... i bought a Galaxy S2 a week back, n i'm not able to play any hd game yet i don hav wi-fi at home so my only option is to download the files n transfer to sdcard... its not working for me... the only 2 games that did work was gangster maimi vindiction which was getting stuck, and spiderman total mayhem where the into was awesome but the actual game came without any backgroun buildings n al characters were pure white. i noticed that different sd card files were listed for different processors/phones... is there a seperate thing for the S2? please help me brothers, i would b highly grateful. i am new to android and would appreciate ur guidance. Thank u.

2. Default .

Well... I guess you'll have to sell the phone.
    Just kidding !
    There are lots of places with free Wifi. For example: hotels, McDonalds, Burger King, train stations and many more.
    Good luck.

3. Default

i ain't lucky in that too brother no such places in my city my only option is to download files from computer n save in the phone sdcard... maybe like seperate sdcard files r there for xperia play, tegra, snapdragon, maybe its a separate set of files for s2 too... not able to find anythin mentioning "for galaxy s2"... can any of the android experts help me out please.

4. Default I'll need the same help :(

Guys,

I'll need the same help i bought galaxy s2 a fortnight ago and dont have any HD game yet. and same as handsomepratap, i have a pretty bad luck in finding a wifi area too.

so, help us guys....

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ducati1979cc Log in to see links
    Well... I guess you'll have to sell the phone.
    Just kidding !
    There are lots of places with free Wifi. For example: hotels, McDonalds, Burger King, train stations and many more.
    Good luck.
    HA HA HA funny .. thanks i like your answer.

6. Smile

no wifi no game thats the way GL made it i also have I9003 and SII and i have not been able to play one game :'( even if you will put game data in sd card it will ask you to download the game data.

the only good game which worked on both of my phones is NFS shift

please feel free to drop me a pm if u need any assistance because i don't check this section

Default Galaxy s2 accessories

hey you can go any of the cheap data plan and can access the internet. i have visit some malls i have found free wifi in malls.

For game download you can use mobile 24.com site, you can download for free from this site.

Last edited by browncharlie; 06-08-2011 at 12:33 PM.

8. Default

Make wifi with your laptop LOL, Google if your skills are 0..

9. Default

What's so difficult about downloading .apk files, copying via USB to the SD card and then installing them on the phone?

I had no problems doing that on my old tablet, and I've done it on the S2, its not rocket science