1. Default Please Help

I downloaded a game and everytime i try to install it i am met with a message that says FOR SECURITY, ANY INSTALLATION THAT IS NOT SOURCED THROUGH ANDROID MARKET HAS BEEN BLOCKED how do i fix thisk

2. Default

You should be able to go to settings>Application Settings, then tick "Unknown Sources", or something similar.

3. Default

Yeah, go to Settings > Applications > check the box which says Unknown Sources then Make sure that any apk files you download are from a reputable source.
    And If you’re concerned about phone security then turn the Unknown Sources option off again after installation.

4. Default

Exactly. You need to open Settings -> Application menu of your Android device, check the box Unknown Sources on. Then install required application.*
    Turn off this option off after installation.

* You should install any software only from trusted sources because there is a risk of receiving viral or malware stuff to you device.

5. Default This is correct

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaLabs Log in to see links
    Exactly. You need to open Settings -> Application menu of your Android device, check the box Unknown Sources on. Then install required application.*
    Turn off this option off after installation.

* You should install any software only from trusted sources because there is a risk of receiving viral or malware stuff to you device.
    you should try this.I have also done this and problem was solved

6. Default

Totally agreed!!

7. Default Seems to be ok for me

Its ok for me