1. Default Super Bluetooth Hack

Ive Heard That Using The Super Bluetooth Hack Can Screw The Other Persons Phone Up

Is This True

2. Default

i dont know, but i got hacked today in school and my music went off and i got my phone taken off me. does anybody know of anyway to block bluetooth users???I have it set to always ask, and my bluetooth was off and he still got into my phone.

3. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by wee2john Log in to see links
    i dont know, but i got hacked today in school and my music went off and i got my phone taken off me. does anybody know of anyway to block bluetooth users???I have it set to always ask, and my bluetooth was off and he still got into my phone.
    make sure it was him and delete him from your device list and make sure he wasn't connected before hand

4. Default Problem Super Bluetooth Hack

I Have a problem with Super Bluetooth Hack.
    I'm from the netherlands and I have a Sony Ericsson Z310i And my provider is Telfort.
    I Downloaded Super Bluetooth hack on my mobile and if I must Choose a language I can't click on it.
    I Have tried much diverent Super Bluetooth hacks but at all i can't click

Need help!

5. Default

Hey Cornet, I've got an S.E K500i and I'm interested in the SuperBluetooth software, can you reccomend me or advise me on which to download and install and how to do this?

Many thanks
    Ricky

6. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by rickz-05 Log in to see links
    Hey Cornet, I've got an S.E K500i and I'm interested in the SuperBluetooth software, can you reccomend me or advise me on which to download and install and how to do this?

Many thanks
    Ricky
    it doesn't matter what type of super bluetooth hack but if i was you go for "BT INFO'" its the updated version.

also heres instructions to download to your phone.

Step 1) download to pc

Step 2) connect phone via USB and on your phone select "file transfer"

Step 3) go onto "my computer"

Step 4) and select your phone it should be something like "Ghone" or something

Step 5) Open up the "G:phone" thing and go onto the "other" file

Step 6) paste the file into "other" file

Step 7) disconnect phone via USB

step 8) go onto your phone "file manager" OR "my files" and go to "other" file

Step 9) when your in "other" file find the file you want to install and make sure your cursor is highlighting it

step 10) when highlighting the file there should be a "install" button press it and when it comes up select "Save in: Applications" (obviously if it is a game put it in game"

and your done enjoy the program

7. Default

I have also had this problem and cant get it going. I have the z310i as well

8. Default

i have a SGH-i607 (samsung blackjack) and i cant get the super bluetooth hack to work... heres whats happening..

on the super bluetooth hack v1.08 when i click on connect it doesnt do anything...

on the super bluetooth hack v1.07 when i cick connect/inqury device all that comes up is a blank page...

someone please help me..

i wanna mess wit people t school who i dont like XD lol