0 RP

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Angry Unlock Java for Samsung Intensity 2 U460

I want to play games on my phone, but the only way to transfer them is through Verizon. Does anybody know a way around this. PC to phone maybe? Tried saving a game to SD card and when I tried to open the file it was like I never transfered it. Please help.

0 RP

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fskcosta View Post
    I want to play games on my phone, but the only way to transfer them is through Verizon. Does anybody know a way around this. PC to phone maybe? Tried saving a game to SD card and when I tried to open the file it was like I never transfered it. Please help.
    Hiya,

I've worked on this for a few months. I've tried almost everything, to no avail. Turns out (to my knowledge) Verizon locks all phones to BREW and not java. This means you can only get what they have on the marketplace, not anything else, and not anything free. This is especially frustrating as the phone supports java, but you can't even use it. Since all carriers of this phone lock Java and stick to BREW, you can't even cross flash (use the operating system of another carrier) the phone. I'm in the same boat as you, can't find any help on google. I spent probably 20 hours + on this. Sorry.

0 RP

Country
    United States
    Thanks

[object Selection]