Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlash1980 Log in to see links
    Thank you everyone.

I'd like to thank the Administrators for this award. I can't forget the team, Nox, Paul, Joe, Duje, Vivian, Wilhelm there's just so many, I'm sorry if I left any of you out. I'd like to thank my wife, for teaching me that no means yes. Last but not least we all know we have a friend in Jesus. Thanks once again everyone.

*Falls of the stage while making his exit*

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlash1980 Log in to see links
    Thank you everyone.

I'd like to thank the Administrators for this award. I can't forget the team, Nox, Paul, Joe, Duje, Vivian, Wilhelm there's just so many, I'm sorry if I left any of you out. I'd like to thank my wife, for teaching me that no means yes. Last but not least we all know we have a friend in Jesus. Thanks once again everyone.

*Falls of the stage while making his exit*
    The best acceptance speech I've ever heard.

"Congratulations, Spike!"

3. Default

Thanks again everyone.

Well done Spike

Indeed, I asked Karl to remove me from the moderators team since I'm way too la.................................... busy right now.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RaulRey Log in to see links
    Well done Spike

Indeed, I asked Karl to remove me from the moderators team since I'm way too la.................................... busy right now.
    Thanks, Raul. Are you planning on being a moderator again in the future? I hope so.

6. Talking