0 RP

Country
    Egypt
    Thanks

Default transferring contacts from Nokia to Samsung

Hello guys,
    Just switched from Nokia to Samsung
    wonder if there's a way I can transfer my contact list without having to type all contacts again ,, that would be HELL !!
    Thanks in advance for your help

0 RP

Country
    Morocco
    Thanks

you will have to install the latest versions of Nokia PC Suite, Samsung Kies software tool and with the appropriate USB cables.
    then connect your Nokia Phone with USB cable to the computer and need to open Nokia PC suite and select Contacts from the dashboard then export and save your contacts to CSV format to the desktop
    then connect your samsung with the computer and import the CSV format.
    Voil enjoy
    2 people liked this post: mltzmarc, tinettevirg

0 RP

Country
    American Samoa
    Thanks

One way I found that pretty easy is to add that gmail account that all your contacts are backed up from Nokia to your Android and they should sync down to your phone. Another is using Nokia to Android Transfer to transfer contacts from Nokia to Samsung. Just one click, the contacts will be switched between two phones.
    Last edited by lorrainethorne; 11-02-2014 at 01:42 AM.
    2 people liked this post: mltzmarc, tinettevirg

Quote Originally Posted by lorrainethorne View Post
    One way I found that pretty easy is to add that gmail account that all your contacts are backed up from Nokia to your Android and they should sync down to your phone. Another is using Nokia to Android Transfer to transfer contacts from Nokia to Samsung. Just one click, the contacts will be switched between two phones.
    Gmail is a good way to sync contacts between two phone devices .In fact ,facebook can also do it .
    Last edited by Faggty; 10-10-2015 at 03:52 AM.
    Don't put off till tomorrow what should be done today.
    Android Contacts to Android Transfer
    1 person liked this post: tinettevirg

0 RP

Country
    India
    Thanks

I have used one software which called transfer nokia to sumsung. that software works for me, you have to just install it in your PC and it will help you to backup and restore the data with your device.
    Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

0 RP

Country
    American Samoa
    Thanks

Well , like transferring Android contacts to Android phone is not can be done easily. you should try this Android Phone Transfer App ,you need to connect both the phones to your computer and click start transfer.
    Last edited by Nanksder; 10-07-2017 at 04:12 AM.

0 RP

Country
    American Samoa
    Thanks

You need the help of a professional android data transfer software , because the contacts are not accessible directly when your phone is connected to the computer. also you can use USB to sync your contacts , and you can like me to transfer Android app to Android phone,
    Last edited by Namsker; 14-07-2017 at 03:00 AM.