0 RP

Country
    Viet Nam
    Thanks

Default please! everyone help my phone

i had had some problems with my fone (HTC DESIRE) before, when I ran the Mobile Network to connect 3G or EG.. Its battery became hot and shut down phone and I couldnt restart phone. I had to unbind the battery for decrease temp. after that it do normally. but to day while my phone was plugin, I receive a call and then it shut down suddenly. outcome, when i opened phone again, and use application: antivirus, astro, documents to go, adobe reader which i downloaded by market are notice:THE APPLICATION "NAME APPLICATION" (PROCESS COM."NAME APPLICATION".READER) HAS STOPPED UNEXPECTEDLY. PLEASE TRY AGAIN.
    so everyone help me! i dont know how to fix it become innitial

55 RP
    Country
    Indonesia
    Thanks

It could be firmware error
    Or a poorly programmed app causing trouble, did you always download your app from the market?
    check your downloaded apps, if everything still unclear, try to factory reset your phone, you'll lose all your phone's data tho'
    ..Defiers Of The Gods..

0 RP

Country
    Viet Nam
    Thanks

thanks u very much! i fixed my phone! its ok now! but it has many problems about hardware, when i used apps in phone, it became hot quickly and shut down, not working again. So i had to remove battery for decreasing temp, then it did normally. how i can do for it?
    Last edited by congchuaxuchauphi; 13-09-2011 at 05:33 PM.

0 RP

Country
    Nigeria
    Thanks

Default cant download

hello?
    I need to download movies on my htc phone but i can't
    please hlep me.